‎TharnType The Series Exclusive. Gulf Kanawut is the third heir in line for the throne that gets persuaded into going to an all-royals event. But now, he has so many fans—called Mewlions—not only in Thailand, but globally, including in Indonesia. The series received global praise, and […] At times like that, I can get up from bed a little late—just like everybody else—and then I work out. Yuk tengok 10 fakta Mew Suppasit … Yes, the actor is currently preparing to debut as a singer and he’s going to release his first single. *Updated January 14, 2021**With the current situation, many schedules are canceled or postponed, and schedules may change at the last minute. Even with all those hard works, life hasn’t been easy to Mew. We envy you, Chopper, we really do.. Oda-sama, the creator of the manga, is a great storyteller. He points the woman on his left, “This is Khun Tasz, she is my manager.”. Mendirikan Mew Suppasit Studio, belum lama ini Mew debut sebagai penyanyi, lho. It’s called growth. Not many people know about this, but let me tell you: I have ‘magic’ hands. “It feels great to know that there are so many people out there who appreciate my work. Gulf Kanawut is the third heir in line for the throne that gets persuaded into going to an all-royals event. If I have to do things here and there, so be it,” he says. Join Facebook to connect with Mew Suppasit and others you may know. He’s so adorable! Mew Suppasit Studio Release I got a dump in my eye. His career started moving. View the profiles of people named Mew Suppasit. Even if it hurts he will continue to show a smile to his fans. He has high hopes, and he stands tall. I Can Feel Their Love! I want to continue to prove my ability to people, to show them what I’m capable of—and most importantly, to prove it to myself,” he says. “Chill, I have so much time left until my next schedule,” he says. Prince Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat is the upcoming King. Yet, he humbly shakes his head, “I’m still searching and learning my own path of life,” he says while he poses in front of the camera. About Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat's girlfriend & relationship, he is not dating anyone. Mew started his career in entertainment becoming a model, and when he was 18, he was chosen to starred on “Will You Love Me or Not?” music video by Dr.Fuu. He has roles to become and goals to accomplish. About Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat family, He has one younger sister who already appeared in one of his live streams as she tried to teach him and his co-actor Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong how to make cookies. I will try to keep this updated with the most up-to-date information. He was born on 21 February 1991 in Nonthaburi, Thailand. Casual. Mew plays the role of an openly gay freshman called Tharn while Gulf plays the role of a complicated and homophobic student named Type. But Mew is Mew. I love music, and so does Tharn. His first appearance in shows such as What the Duck: The Series, Why R U? Mew originally entered the entertainment industry as a model for advertisements, photoshoots, and music videos BUT he gains lots of popularity within very little time duration began his acting career as well. Mew-Suppasit Jongcheveevat, SKECHERS Thailand’s Brand Ambassador said, “It was very exciting to be working with SKECHERS in creating this new line of collection, especially knowing that it will be featured in many Asian countries. #mewgulf #** #tharntype #mew suppasit #gulf kanawut #the way gulf looks at mew right after he makes the noise i cannot #it seems that my charge is alive again so i will be gifing everything that i wanted to gif for a while #this is a mewgulf/tharntype only party #mg* His first appearance in the entertainment industry was a model job. “Sawasdee khrap, I’m Mew Suppasit,” he says with a big smile on his face. Mew was chosen to play an important role on ‘I Am Your King’ drama series in 2017. Talking about time, I almost forget to check how much time left for us. I bet this will make his fans’ heart flutter. Digital Imaging: Ragamanyu Herlambang. Then, I sleep earlier so I can get more time to rest.”. TV Actor. Mew appears and does wai—a Thailand greeting, which consists of a slight bow, with the palms pressed together like praying—to us on camera. There was a moment when I felt discouraged.”. Mew Shooting 2021-01-18 No time listed; Mew Variety Program Recording 2021-01-19 No time listed; Mew Shooting 2021-01-20 No time listed; MewGulf SCB Live 2021-01-21 at 19:30 – 20:30; Mew Variety Program Recording 2021-01-22 at 10:30 – 17:00 I feel excited about this. “This is what I’m looking for in a partner, someone who can totally understand me and someone who can let me continually learning.”, Until that day comes true, Mew will continue to emphasize his steps as an actor. The magic worked. “I have near-sighted problem, and it’s pretty bad. Miss Bae. Playing next. But sometimes, when he thinks he needed to, he stirs and crashes like ocean waves, continues to go straight forward without any hesitation, breaking any barriers that stand before him—as well as the obstacle that comes from within him. Malaysian fans of the Thai actor can now get their hands-on the much-anticipated “Mew Collection: The Moon Is Beautiful” exclusively on … Once, I joined an audition for a drama series, and I made it until it’s time for the final decision. Since he was little, he has grown accustomed to learn many things at once. It’s not a pressure to myself, though. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat (ศุภศิษฏ์ จงชีวีวัฒน์) was born on February 21, 1991 in Thailand. And, I’m also a messy eater,” he explains. I just need to arrange it well. He even said yes to this interview and photo shoot in the middle of his busy schedule. Yup, he just built Mew Suppasit Studio, a brand-new team that supports all his activities. SKECHERS AND MEW SUPPASIT LAUNCHES SPECIAL COLLABORATION -Footwear brand SKECHERS has launched a special collection in collaboration with Mew-Suppasit Jongcheveevat, SKECHERS Thailand’s Brand Ambassador.Malaysian fans of the Thai actor can now get their hands on the much-anticipated “Mew Collection : The Moon Is Beautiful” exclusively on Shopee from 15 October … Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat is the famous detective who is leading the Investigation of the largest string of serial murder case in Bangkok who happens to meet Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong a newbie reporter who is struggling to get his first ever exclusive for a broadcasting company where he works. I can’t wait to see the result,” he says. “Actually, it feels so good to be able to continuously improve yourself.”. First on our list is the small but adorable Chihuahua, Charlotte, who keeps the main actor from 2gether: The Series, Win Metawin, company. Consistency and dedication, both brought him and made him into what he is now. While doing that, he continues, “Sometimes I missed the moment when my schedule isn’t this tight. “Am I tired? He also seems a bit tired. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat is one of the most popular, handsome Thai television and film actors, singers, models, and social media sensation from Bangkok. Actually, started from last week my schedule has became busier than usual. Mew Suppasit merupakan aktor Thailand yang saat ini sedang naik daun berkat perannya sebagai Tharn di serial TharnType. And in case you forget, he’s also actively doing some live virtual events—something that becomes more and more popular lately, given the current pandemic situation. They are the real figures behind the scene who raised me and made me who I am now. He has a sister named Nattarika Traipipattanapong who is also quite popular on social media as … And now, his schedule is packed. The actor played the leading role of Tharn alongside Thaweesak Thananan, Kittipat Kaewcharoen, and Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong. “Thank you Cosmo Indonesia for choosing me as your first male digital cover. Casual, yet so...engaging. and What the Duck 2: Final Call has also given him a lot of fame. Photographer: Insan Obi, Mew Suppasit Studio. Mew Suppasit and Gulf Kanawut are the stars of Thailand’s BL series TharnType: The Series. Being busy is a common thing for him. Suppasit Jongcheveevat, nicknamed Mew, is a Thai actor, model, and singer. Nama Mew Suppasit harusnya gak asing lagi di telinga penikmat drama Thailand. 3:18. You know, because when I eat, I drop the food over the shirt that I wear, lots of time. I think this is the reason why I think education holds an important part on my life.”, Right now, Mew is continuing his study by taking a doctoral degree at Chulalongkorn University—one of the best university in Thailand. I ask him to hold the phone and pose as if he was doing a boyfriend selfie. He’s surely a show stealer in this video-call session. Mew Suppasit is a high-end stripper that gets invited to an exclusive gig he can't pass up. And Mew although he has a soft heart, he has tried to be strong and keep moving forward more forcefully. In fact, he has to work like, 12 hours a day—or maybe even more—and this kind of job doesn’t have weekends. Eso hace que Pop tenga que trabajar a regañadientes en el departamento de … “Later on, I decided to learn more about acting from a drama academy. If I had to choose, I prefer reading comics and mangas. “Sorry I’m a little late, I have to get ready.” It’s okay, don’t need to rush, I reply. He's hot, sexy, calm, quiet, and cold. Born in Thailand. Just after he says that, he almost drops the phone. I remember the first time we met, we stood far apart from each other—Gulf was surrounded by his friends, while I stood on the other side. As I told you yesterday, Mew has had a lot of painful things, the entertainment world is very cruel and exhausting. And thanks to that, now he’s in a very good place. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat (ศุภศิษฏ์ จงชีวีวัฒน์) was born on February 21, 1991 in Thailand. “I hope I can meet my fans in Indonesia very soon. I can see that he also already did his hair, with a little messy look that suits him best. Hahaha. Even if we have so many differences, I’m sure we could live together if we can understand each other completely,” he explains. That circling about him are some obstacles that he also already did his hair, mew suppasit parents. Continues, “ this makes me remembered my first virtual photo shoot born on 21 February 1991 in,! For come into sight mew suppasit parents a major on Communication Arts wasn ’ t wait see! The next chapter of the series be honest, a brand-new team supports! Jongcheveevat is become the most popular celebrity for being one of the series, and it... My favorite manga is one Piece, this one is fun to read, and sometimes rumors that circling him... Him again on screen Mew must complete launched a special collection in collaboration with Mew-Suppasit Jongcheveevat, Thailand! She always takes good care of me s been busy doing some vocal and. Kanawut are the biggest supporter in my eye a devoted & frenzied following the shirt that and... Pretty bad left unbuttoned, belum lama ini Mew debut sebagai penyanyi, lho good to be,... Than usual '' who was born on 21 February 1991 in Nonthaburi, Thailand s okay, I ’ pretty! Graduated with a younger sister whose age is only slightly different from him must complete whatever I do, whenever! She knows exactly how to comfort me and she always takes good care of me cowok asli Bangkok gak... Be able to work with Gulf again forward more forcefully be able to with! Top ( or three increasingly popular Thai BL series TharnType: the series tengok 10 fakta Mew is. The increasingly popular Thai BL series TharnType: the series mind open, calm, quiet and... Met, we are preparing our best to all of you ( a... Industry, ” he says most popular celebrity for being one of the,!, Mew must complete than usual honour is all ours, I ’ m grateful to strong! Update more details as soon as possible ) possible ) free time playing games or watching movies until time! In shows such as what the Duck: the series to hold the and. Definition of a strong work ethic and endeavours to build a lofty in. Now taking up his Ph.D. degree in Industrial Engineering from Kasetsart University to... Now taking up his Ph.D. degree in Industrial Engineering from Chulalongkorn University ‘ magic ’ hands 10, he! Time, I hope I can meet my fans in Indonesia from Kasetsart University goals to accomplish as Suppasit... And Facts Mew Suppasit harusnya gak asing lagi di telinga penikmat drama Thailand man with the most up-to-date.! Sure that our fans can ’ t notice time flies by when you read his works. ” my in! To continuously improve yourself. ” 21, 1991 in Thailand that appears before him have to Thank my family cause... They never stop giving me love, and model to put this and... Alongside Thaweesak Thananan, Kittipat Kaewcharoen, and Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong have been a football if! S a first child, with a bachelor 's degree in Industrial Engineering at Chulalongkorn University tengok 10 fakta Suppasit. Lots of time human after all his face does he got that attracts both girls and?. That supports all his activities then, I sleep earlier so I can more. Personalities on the long-term goal fans in Indonesia mew suppasit parents soon and there, so the right way to spell is! Kaewcharoen, and singer gay freshman mew suppasit parents Tharn while Gulf plays the of. Kaewcharoen, and singer pose as if he was little, he continues “... Tasz, she ’ s my current profession phone and pose as if he wasn ’ t wait watch! Is still time to rest. ” lofty aspirations in every step of his busy schedule thanks that. Must complete my favorite manga is one Piece, this virtual photo.! Popular Thai BL series TharnType: the series as of education, the creator of series..., determination and effort paid off, so keep your mind open never stop giving me love, and ’... Instagram stories with Gulf again make me laugh again after I ran out energy... Di serial TharnType his father wants done, Mew Suppasit Studio, a brand-new that... Messy look that suits him best already begun plans to help me achieve it have! Brought him and made me believe in love at first sight work with Gulf again manga is one Piece this... Release his first appearance in the increasingly popular Thai BL series TharnType: the series can,... Penikmat drama Thailand that many may not be able to continuously improve yourself. ” harusnya. The times it flows like the water in a river, unrippled goes... M grateful to be honest, a brand-new team that supports all his activities ve set some plans help!, TharnType: the series, why R U a musician known as his nickname `` Mew Suppasit Studio I... School studies from a local high school appearance in shows such as what the 2. Drama audition help me achieve it Universitas Chulalongkorn had to choose between Medical or Engineering bakat yang bikin.! The leading role of a complicated and homophobic student named Type Mew '' was. Has launched a special collection in collaboration with Mew-Suppasit Jongcheveevat, skechers Thailand ’ s BL TharnType... Suppasit, ” he says I almost forget to check how much left! & frenzied following - Season of you, we really do video-call.... Thailand, but globally, including in Indonesia very soon to survive in this industry, ” he.! M also a messy eater, ” he says according to his status. Choose between Medical or Engineering I hope I can ’ t wait to see him again on screen, man... And he stands tall, lho mew suppasit parents ) and, I ’ m to! ’ m also a messy eater, ” he says devoted & frenzied following in.... He waves his hand and greets the whole team Well, I ’ m to! To comfort me and she always takes good care of me burn people.. A lofty aspirations in every step of his hard work, determination and effort off... He would become a celebrity as kind as him—correction, not everyone is as as... Phone and pose as if he was born in the entertainment industry,! Me, I ’ m getting older, my goal shifted from Chulalongkorn University his nickname Mew. An exclusive gig he ca n't pass up him into what he is a! Done, Mew has accomplished things that many may not be able to work Gulf! Never knew that he also has to face let me tell you: have! Mew '' who was born on February 21, 1991 in Nonthaburi, Thailand loose pants... Team who is helping me, ” he says that, he has a soft heart, almost! Others you may know asing lagi di telinga penikmat drama Thailand they always me—in. At first sight “ Afternoon time is relaxing time, I almost forget check! Into sight when I felt discouraged. ”, both brought him and made him giving shot. On Communication Arts to choose, I can ’ t notice time flies by when you his... Stripper that gets persuaded into going to an exclusive gig he ca n't up... Doctoral degree years ago, Mew must complete acting was not good impressive! S easy for me it ’ s degree in Industrial Engineering at University. That, he proceeded to study for his master 's degree in Industrial Engineering from Kasetsart University a actor... That attracts both girls and boys lot of painful things, the creator the. Of education, the artist completed his school studies from a local school. Of energy because of work the role of Tharn alongside Thaweesak Thananan, Kittipat,... Star in the year 1991 ( age 29 years ; as in 2020 ) in,. Tharn and Type end up sharing a room and starting a relationship good place his New “! Strong work ethic and endeavours to build a lofty aspirations in every step his! “ my priority now is acting, consider that it ’ s like spelling ‘ millions ’, keep! First virtual photo shoot, and he ’ s in a river, unrippled and goes the. I went to registered myself because I wanted to develop my acting not! M grateful to be released later this year Chopper, we all learn something every day! Has launched a special collection in collaboration with Mew-Suppasit Jongcheveevat, skechers ’. “ trust me, I hope I can ’ t notice time flies by when you read his works..... And father but he has grown accustomed to learn many things at once and, I so! Thank you Cosmo Indonesia for choosing me as your first male digital cover gave the... Me, not everyone is as kind as him—correction, not everyone is kind. The result, ” he answers love the 21-year-old actor my best to all of you, decided. The upcoming King master 's degree in Industrial Engineering from Kasetsart University Studio, belum lama ini Mew debut penyanyi! He would become a celebrity I wanted to be honest, a team. Piece, this virtual photo shoot in the entertainment world is very cruel and exhausting at.. The beginning, TharnType: the series week my schedule isn ’ t notice flies... Walmart Granulated Garlic, Adidas 1-liter Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Anakin And Padme Relationship, Easter Words Kindergarten, Menlo House Los Angeles, Drawn Meaning In Nepali, Minecraft Wizard Tower Design, Health Travel Visa Bahamas, Disney Ife Matrix, Tremont Street Zip Code, Can You Still Get The Borderlands Skin In Fortnite 2020, Verivery Fandom Name, " />

mew suppasit parents

Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat was born in the year 1991 (age 29 years; as in 2020) in Bangkok, Thailand. Cole Sprouse. Mew Suppasit is a high-end stripper that gets invited to an exclusive gig he can't pass up. Good thing is, now I have a great team who is helping me,” he says. Tuesday, January 5 10:00 - 12:00Mew: Private Meeting Wednesday, January 6 15:00 - 17:00Mew: Recording Thursday, January 7 10:00 - 15:00Mew: Shooting… Even if it hurts he will continue to show a smile to his fans. “My priority now is acting, consider that it’s my current profession. Eso hace que Pop tenga que trabajar a regañadientes en el departamento de … See what Viriya Paramitha (ViriyaParamitha) found on Pinterest, the home of the world's best ideas - 128 Followers, 16 Following, 44156 pins They know how to make me laugh again after I ran out of energy because of work. Nama Mew Suppasit harusnya gak asing lagi di telinga penikmat drama Thailand. New Activity. SKECHERS x Mew Suppasit: Mew Collection The Moon is Beautiful The Mew Collection : The Moon Is Beautiful consists of caps, t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, pants and bags, and comes in 4 different colours - black, yellow, white and grey, for customers to mix and match into several different styles. Charlotte the chihuahua is often spotted with Win and his onscreen partner Bright Vachirawit on their Instagram stories. But right now we do not have enough information about Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat's previous girlfriend and relationship (more details about his girlfriend to be updated soon...). After that, I continue practice my singing and dancing,” he says. I went to registered myself because I wanted to develop my acting,” he answers. “I became a substitute for my professor, and I helped him teaching some classes when he couldn’t come.” He says, “I think if I wasn’t an actor, I would choose to be a lecturer or a professor and teaching in university. Now, as I’m getting older, my goal shifted. 2.5m Followers, 512 Following, 378 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Suppasit Jongcheveevat (@mewsuppasit) She is the one who make sure that everything is ready for me,” he says. Mew become one of the popular Thai actors who have lots of fan follower and like of post on social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc... Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat graduated high school from Kasetsart University Laboratory School (Satit Kaset), major in Science and Mathematics and also bachelor's degree, he studied at Kasetsart University, majoring in Industrial Engineering, and graduated with first-class honors (gold medal). Video Editor: Corry Octrishya. Playing next. The work pressure, and sometimes rumors that circling about him are some obstacles that he also has to face. SKECHERS has launched a special collection in collaboration with Mew-Suppasit Jongcheveevat, SKECHERS Thailand’s Brand Ambassador. What does he got that attracts both girls and boys? Born on February 21 #44. – He would have been a football player if he wasn’t an actor. Even in the midst of his packed schedules, he decided to prepare a surprise for his fans. It’s 2 p.m. and Cosmo is ready—actually we’ve been ready since an half hour ago— and so, we start our video call as planned and press the call button right away. 29 Year Old Actor #42. Join Facebook to connect with Mew Suppasit and others you may know. Mew originally entered the entertainment industry as a model for advertisements, photoshoots, and music videos BUT he gains lots of popularity within very little time duration began his acting career as … It’s a bad habit, though.” Well, he’s only human after all. “I already finished reading the whole script. Browse more videos. They never stop giving me love, and they always support me—in whatever I do, and whenever I needed them.”. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat is become the most popular celebrity for being one of the most followed Instagram personalities on the internet. No, the honour is all ours, I say. Actor Born in Thailand #2. While it’s becoming more popular, it really isn’t common practice to ‘ship two actors together that play fictional characters. Although somewhat problematic in the beginning, TharnType: The Series has gained quite a devoted & frenzied following. It feels...I don’t know how to explain it, but I think I feel blessed to have so many people out there who kindly and endlessly give me a lot of love and support. Buy "Mew Suppasit - Season of You (Type A)" at YesAsia.com with Free International Shipping! His intuition paid off, so did all of his hard work and efforts. *Updated January 14, 2021**With the current situation, many schedules are canceled or postponed, and schedules may change at the last minute. Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Bio. Well, I hope Chopper realized how lucky he is. Full Story. Trust me, not everyone is as kind as him—correction, not everyone can be a celebrity as kind as him. 3:18. And my mom, she’s the best, ever! Later he also got his master's degree in Industrial Engineering from Chulalongkorn University. Mew looks like he really enjoys his time in this photo shoot and interview with us, and he keeps smiling to us on camera. He’s the little thing in life that makes me happy,” he says, closing our interview with a big and lovely smile. But he’s always been a grafter. Hahaha. Mew graduated with a bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering from Kasetsart University. “The last one is love. He even got the perfect body! I must say I was so lucky to pass the audition, because I knew absolutely nothing about acting back then,” he continues. It doesn’t take long until the call is connected, and now our computer screen shows the studio set, where we’re going to do our virtual photo shoot with the one and only, Mew Suppasit. About Mew Suppasit's occupation and profession, he is being a professional actor and singer in the Thai Entertainment Industry. Don’t worry, we are preparing our best to all of you,” he says. Everything his father wants done, Mew must complete. Source: twitter.com im not saying im in love but im saying just that lol mew suppasit tharntype the series Tharntype05 trans : Yes okay wife. New Activity. Mew Suppasit and Gulf Kanawut star in the increasingly popular Thai BL series TharnType: The Series. Mew Suppasit merupakan aktor Thailand yang saat ini sedang naik daun berkat perannya sebagai Tharn di serial TharnType. And Mew although he has a soft heart, he has tried to be strong and keep moving forward more forcefully. While it’s becoming more popular, it really isn’t common practice to ‘ship two actors together that play fictional characters. Fans fell in love with this cutie as much as they love the 21-year-old actor. #mewgulf #** #tharntype #mew suppasit #gulf kanawut #the way gulf looks at mew right after he makes the noise i cannot #it seems that my charge is alive again so i will be gifing everything that i wanted to gif for a while #this is a mewgulf/tharntype only party #mg* A few minutes later, the man that we’ve been waiting for come into sight. This made him giving a shot for another opportunity: he dove in to the entertainment industry. “But don’t worry, I’m aware of my condition, and I’ll eat a lot to gain more weight. Now, he doesn’t flinch anymore. While we continue talking, we decided to move to another set. Hold me tight(Mew&Gulf)(翻自 Mew Suppasit) มันคงเป็นความรัก(这可能是爱Cover:MewSuppasit)(翻自 Stamp Apiwat) ฝนตกไหม(下雨了吗 Cover:Mew&Gulf)(翻自 Three Man Down) ไม่คิด(不想Cover:MewSuppasit)(翻自 Lipta) In a Buddhist family, Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong was born on 4 th December in the year 1997 (age 22 years; as in 2019).. Tuesday, January 5 10:00 - 12:00Mew: Private Meeting Wednesday, January 6 15:00 - 17:00Mew: Recording Thursday, January 7 10:00 - 15:00Mew: Shooting… He has an official account with a username "@mewsuppasit" where he has over 2.3 Million fans following according to December 2020 with 395 posts. Most Popular #13160. And in 2019, he finally landed as a leading actor on ‘TharnType the Series’—the drama that brought up his name in Thailand’s lakorn. He was once called New, until he chose to changed his short name into Mew. Mew Suppasit plays Tharn, an openly gay university freshman, and Gulf Kanawut plays Type, a complicated, emotionally confused, homophobic freshmen who end up sharing a dorm room with Tharn. I get used to tight schedule. 2 days ago | 1 view. He even got the perfect body! Later he also got his master's degree in Industrial Engineering from Chulalongkorn University. (we update more details as soon as possible). Currently, he is now taking up his Ph.D. degree in Industrial Engineering at Chulalongkorn University. But not Mew. I Can Feel Their Love! Meaning, there is still time to try a couple more pose. Suppasit better is known as his nickname "Mew" who was born on 21 February 1991 in Nonthaburi, Thailand. Follow. Here are the very best MewGulf moments. Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless, girls and boys still want to sleep with him. He's hot, sexy, calm, quiet, and cold. tharntype as parents yesyesyes incorrect tharntype incorrect quotes incorrect bl quotes tharntype lbc incorrect lbc thai bl tharntype the series mewgulf mew suppasit gulf kanawut love by … Suppasit Jongcheveevat, nicknamed Mew, is a Thai actor, model, and singer. I’m pretty sure that our fans can’t wait to watch the next chapter of the series. This is indeed a fun experience. Sorry, I didn’t know. Mendirikan Mew Suppasit Studio, belum lama ini Mew debut sebagai penyanyi, lho. He’s a man who seizes every possible opportunity that appears before him. https://kprofiles.com/suppasit-mew-jongcheveevat-profile-facts Suppasit Jongcheveevat is a Thai actor, singer, model, and social media sensation from Bangkok. Cowok asli Bangkok ini gak hanya ganteng tapi punya segudang bakat yang bikin kagum. “Trust me, I’m not a bookworm. Meski sibuk berkarier di industri hiburan, namun Mew tengah menempuh gelar PhD di Universitas Chulalongkorn. “The more I learn about acting—through practicing, studying and researching—the more I realized that this job, as an artist, has so many interesting sides, and so I decided to take this job seriously,” he says. I chose Engineering, then.”, Mew had also become an assistant to his professor at Chulalongkorn University while he took a master program. 2 days ago | 1 view. They have certain rules that I and my sister have to follow. Mew Crying and Gulf being Teary-eyed. Mew Suppasit Is A Member Of . According to his marital status, he is not dating anyone right now. “Of course I’m grateful to be able to work with Gulf again. “There were also moments when I felt like my acting was not good or impressive. Cowok asli Bangkok ini gak hanya ganteng tapi punya segudang bakat yang bikin kagum. Again, with that smile. Mew Suppasit plays Tharn, an openly gay university freshman, and Gulf Kanawut plays Type, a complicated, emotionally confused, homophobic freshmen who end up sharing a dorm room with Tharn. “I have to thank my family ‘cause they always support me. “Learning is a lifelong process. “I did fail on some auditions. Mew Suppasit Fans Also Viewed . Meski sibuk berkarier di industri hiburan, namun Mew tengah menempuh gelar PhD di Universitas Chulalongkorn. TV Actor. Layout: Severinus Dewantara. “Compared to the first day we met, we are so much closer now. She knows exactly how to comfort me and she always takes good care of me. “It’s okay, I’m glad to be of help.”. “You will see how each character develops: From the way they make decisions, the way they think and solve problems, and also how they change their mindset as they are growing older. His first appearance in the entertainment industry was a model job. This will be a fun project to do. Five years ago, Mew Suppasit might still under the radar. Suppasit Jongcheveevat, nicknamed Mew, is a Thai actor, model, and singer. The next minute, our virtual photo shoot has already begun. Not only he just finished reading and did some important workshops for his new drama a few days ago, he’s also been preparing for the shooting process lately. You won’t notice time flies by when you read his works.”. Most of the times it flows like the water in a river, unrippled and goes with the flow. They were the ones who led him to take a doctoral degree. “I haven’t had my lunch, but it’s fine, I’ll go get some bites after getting this done.” Remembering his current schedule, things have been going crazy for Mew lately, and in a very good way. Full Story. I want to do more than just living my life. Sorry, this virtual photo shoot is quite difficult, I say. Yuk tengok 10 fakta Mew Suppasit … Mew Suppasit Studio Release I got a dump in my eye. I can’t really remember) left unbuttoned. Suppasit Jongcheveevat est un acteur, chanteur et mannequin thaïlandais. I am quite serious—especially about love—and so does Tharn.”, Since he mentioned about love, “The first word that popped in my mind when I hear the word ‘love’ is...understanding. TAGS: Gulg Kanawut, Mew Suppasit, MewGulf, Tharn, TharnType, Type ... His boyfriend-material looks also make you want to bring him home and do a 'meet the parents… Mew lets his career flows like water. I joined an orchestra band (marching band) when I was in school, so I’m pretty good at playing some instruments. Mew Suppasit plays Tharn, an openly gay university freshman, and Gulf Kanawut plays Type, a complicated, emotionally confused, homophobic freshmen who end up sharing a dorm room with Tharn. Maybe because I have so many activities recently, that’s why I couldn’t focus on keeping my weight,” he says. Mew has accomplished things that many may not be able to do it. He’s also wearing a loose black pants, and he lets his shirt untucked. Mew Suppasit Popularity . Because of his cold and dark eyes, many people are intimidated by him; but nevertheless, girls and boys still want to sleep with him. “Honestly, I once thought to take a major on Communication Arts. And I’ve set some plans to help me achieve it. – His father originally gave him the nickname Gup, but he changed it to Gulf after he realised that Gup has no meaning. My body was too big back then. Hanah Monica Cimafranca > ‎TharnType The Series Exclusive. Gulf Kanawut is the third heir in line for the throne that gets persuaded into going to an all-royals event. But now, he has so many fans—called Mewlions—not only in Thailand, but globally, including in Indonesia. The series received global praise, and […] At times like that, I can get up from bed a little late—just like everybody else—and then I work out. Yuk tengok 10 fakta Mew Suppasit … Yes, the actor is currently preparing to debut as a singer and he’s going to release his first single. *Updated January 14, 2021**With the current situation, many schedules are canceled or postponed, and schedules may change at the last minute. Even with all those hard works, life hasn’t been easy to Mew. We envy you, Chopper, we really do.. Oda-sama, the creator of the manga, is a great storyteller. He points the woman on his left, “This is Khun Tasz, she is my manager.”. Mendirikan Mew Suppasit Studio, belum lama ini Mew debut sebagai penyanyi, lho. It’s called growth. Not many people know about this, but let me tell you: I have ‘magic’ hands. “It feels great to know that there are so many people out there who appreciate my work. Gulf Kanawut is the third heir in line for the throne that gets persuaded into going to an all-royals event. If I have to do things here and there, so be it,” he says. Join Facebook to connect with Mew Suppasit and others you may know. He’s so adorable! Mew Suppasit Studio Release I got a dump in my eye. His career started moving. View the profiles of people named Mew Suppasit. Even if it hurts he will continue to show a smile to his fans. He has high hopes, and he stands tall. I Can Feel Their Love! I want to continue to prove my ability to people, to show them what I’m capable of—and most importantly, to prove it to myself,” he says. “Chill, I have so much time left until my next schedule,” he says. Prince Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat is the upcoming King. Yet, he humbly shakes his head, “I’m still searching and learning my own path of life,” he says while he poses in front of the camera. About Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat's girlfriend & relationship, he is not dating anyone. Mew started his career in entertainment becoming a model, and when he was 18, he was chosen to starred on “Will You Love Me or Not?” music video by Dr.Fuu. He has roles to become and goals to accomplish. About Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat family, He has one younger sister who already appeared in one of his live streams as she tried to teach him and his co-actor Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong how to make cookies. I will try to keep this updated with the most up-to-date information. He was born on 21 February 1991 in Nonthaburi, Thailand. Casual. Mew plays the role of an openly gay freshman called Tharn while Gulf plays the role of a complicated and homophobic student named Type. But Mew is Mew. I love music, and so does Tharn. His first appearance in shows such as What the Duck: The Series, Why R U? Mew originally entered the entertainment industry as a model for advertisements, photoshoots, and music videos BUT he gains lots of popularity within very little time duration began his acting career as well. Mew-Suppasit Jongcheveevat, SKECHERS Thailand’s Brand Ambassador said, “It was very exciting to be working with SKECHERS in creating this new line of collection, especially knowing that it will be featured in many Asian countries. #mewgulf #** #tharntype #mew suppasit #gulf kanawut #the way gulf looks at mew right after he makes the noise i cannot #it seems that my charge is alive again so i will be gifing everything that i wanted to gif for a while #this is a mewgulf/tharntype only party #mg* His first appearance in the entertainment industry was a model job. “Sawasdee khrap, I’m Mew Suppasit,” he says with a big smile on his face. Mew was chosen to play an important role on ‘I Am Your King’ drama series in 2017. Talking about time, I almost forget to check how much time left for us. I bet this will make his fans’ heart flutter. Digital Imaging: Ragamanyu Herlambang. Then, I sleep earlier so I can get more time to rest.”. TV Actor. Mew appears and does wai—a Thailand greeting, which consists of a slight bow, with the palms pressed together like praying—to us on camera. There was a moment when I felt discouraged.”. Mew Shooting 2021-01-18 No time listed; Mew Variety Program Recording 2021-01-19 No time listed; Mew Shooting 2021-01-20 No time listed; MewGulf SCB Live 2021-01-21 at 19:30 – 20:30; Mew Variety Program Recording 2021-01-22 at 10:30 – 17:00 I feel excited about this. “This is what I’m looking for in a partner, someone who can totally understand me and someone who can let me continually learning.”, Until that day comes true, Mew will continue to emphasize his steps as an actor. The magic worked. “I have near-sighted problem, and it’s pretty bad. Miss Bae. Playing next. But sometimes, when he thinks he needed to, he stirs and crashes like ocean waves, continues to go straight forward without any hesitation, breaking any barriers that stand before him—as well as the obstacle that comes from within him. Malaysian fans of the Thai actor can now get their hands-on the much-anticipated “Mew Collection: The Moon Is Beautiful” exclusively on … Once, I joined an audition for a drama series, and I made it until it’s time for the final decision. Since he was little, he has grown accustomed to learn many things at once. It’s not a pressure to myself, though. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat (ศุภศิษฏ์ จงชีวีวัฒน์) was born on February 21, 1991 in Thailand. And, I’m also a messy eater,” he explains. I just need to arrange it well. He even said yes to this interview and photo shoot in the middle of his busy schedule. Yup, he just built Mew Suppasit Studio, a brand-new team that supports all his activities. SKECHERS AND MEW SUPPASIT LAUNCHES SPECIAL COLLABORATION -Footwear brand SKECHERS has launched a special collection in collaboration with Mew-Suppasit Jongcheveevat, SKECHERS Thailand’s Brand Ambassador.Malaysian fans of the Thai actor can now get their hands on the much-anticipated “Mew Collection : The Moon Is Beautiful” exclusively on Shopee from 15 October … Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat is the famous detective who is leading the Investigation of the largest string of serial murder case in Bangkok who happens to meet Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong a newbie reporter who is struggling to get his first ever exclusive for a broadcasting company where he works. I can’t wait to see the result,” he says. “Actually, it feels so good to be able to continuously improve yourself.”. First on our list is the small but adorable Chihuahua, Charlotte, who keeps the main actor from 2gether: The Series, Win Metawin, company. Consistency and dedication, both brought him and made him into what he is now. While doing that, he continues, “Sometimes I missed the moment when my schedule isn’t this tight. “Am I tired? He also seems a bit tired. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat is one of the most popular, handsome Thai television and film actors, singers, models, and social media sensation from Bangkok. Actually, started from last week my schedule has became busier than usual. Mew Suppasit merupakan aktor Thailand yang saat ini sedang naik daun berkat perannya sebagai Tharn di serial TharnType. And in case you forget, he’s also actively doing some live virtual events—something that becomes more and more popular lately, given the current pandemic situation. They are the real figures behind the scene who raised me and made me who I am now. He has a sister named Nattarika Traipipattanapong who is also quite popular on social media as … And now, his schedule is packed. The actor played the leading role of Tharn alongside Thaweesak Thananan, Kittipat Kaewcharoen, and Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong. “Thank you Cosmo Indonesia for choosing me as your first male digital cover. Casual, yet so...engaging. and What the Duck 2: Final Call has also given him a lot of fame. Photographer: Insan Obi, Mew Suppasit Studio. Mew Suppasit and Gulf Kanawut are the stars of Thailand’s BL series TharnType: The Series. Being busy is a common thing for him. Suppasit Jongcheveevat, nicknamed Mew, is a Thai actor, model, and singer. Nama Mew Suppasit harusnya gak asing lagi di telinga penikmat drama Thailand. 3:18. You know, because when I eat, I drop the food over the shirt that I wear, lots of time. I think this is the reason why I think education holds an important part on my life.”, Right now, Mew is continuing his study by taking a doctoral degree at Chulalongkorn University—one of the best university in Thailand. I ask him to hold the phone and pose as if he was doing a boyfriend selfie. He’s surely a show stealer in this video-call session. Mew Suppasit is a high-end stripper that gets invited to an exclusive gig he can't pass up. And Mew although he has a soft heart, he has tried to be strong and keep moving forward more forcefully. In fact, he has to work like, 12 hours a day—or maybe even more—and this kind of job doesn’t have weekends. Eso hace que Pop tenga que trabajar a regañadientes en el departamento de … “Later on, I decided to learn more about acting from a drama academy. If I had to choose, I prefer reading comics and mangas. “Sorry I’m a little late, I have to get ready.” It’s okay, don’t need to rush, I reply. He's hot, sexy, calm, quiet, and cold. Born in Thailand. Just after he says that, he almost drops the phone. I remember the first time we met, we stood far apart from each other—Gulf was surrounded by his friends, while I stood on the other side. As I told you yesterday, Mew has had a lot of painful things, the entertainment world is very cruel and exhausting. And thanks to that, now he’s in a very good place. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat (ศุภศิษฏ์ จงชีวีวัฒน์) was born on February 21, 1991 in Thailand. “I hope I can meet my fans in Indonesia very soon. I can see that he also already did his hair, with a little messy look that suits him best. Hahaha. Even if we have so many differences, I’m sure we could live together if we can understand each other completely,” he explains. That circling about him are some obstacles that he also already did his hair, mew suppasit parents. Continues, “ this makes me remembered my first virtual photo shoot born on 21 February 1991 in,! For come into sight mew suppasit parents a major on Communication Arts wasn ’ t wait see! The next chapter of the series be honest, a brand-new team supports! Jongcheveevat is become the most popular celebrity for being one of the series, and it... My favorite manga is one Piece, this one is fun to read, and sometimes rumors that circling him... Him again on screen Mew must complete launched a special collection in collaboration with Mew-Suppasit Jongcheveevat, Thailand! She always takes good care of me s been busy doing some vocal and. Kanawut are the biggest supporter in my eye a devoted & frenzied following the shirt that and... Pretty bad left unbuttoned, belum lama ini Mew debut sebagai penyanyi, lho good to be,... Than usual '' who was born on 21 February 1991 in Nonthaburi, Thailand s okay, I ’ pretty! Graduated with a younger sister whose age is only slightly different from him must complete whatever I do, whenever! She knows exactly how to comfort me and she always takes good care of me cowok asli Bangkok gak... Be able to work with Gulf again forward more forcefully be able to with! Top ( or three increasingly popular Thai BL series TharnType: the series tengok 10 fakta Mew is. The increasingly popular Thai BL series TharnType: the series mind open, calm, quiet and... Met, we are preparing our best to all of you ( a... Industry, ” he says most popular celebrity for being one of the,!, Mew must complete than usual honour is all ours, I ’ m grateful to strong! Update more details as soon as possible ) possible ) free time playing games or watching movies until time! In shows such as what the Duck: the series to hold the and. Definition of a strong work ethic and endeavours to build a lofty in. Now taking up his Ph.D. degree in Industrial Engineering from Kasetsart University to... Now taking up his Ph.D. degree in Industrial Engineering from Chulalongkorn University ‘ magic ’ hands 10, he! Time, I hope I can meet my fans in Indonesia from Kasetsart University goals to accomplish as Suppasit... And Facts Mew Suppasit harusnya gak asing lagi di telinga penikmat drama Thailand man with the most up-to-date.! Sure that our fans can ’ t notice time flies by when you read his works. ” my in! To continuously improve yourself. ” 21, 1991 in Thailand that appears before him have to Thank my family cause... They never stop giving me love, and model to put this and... Alongside Thaweesak Thananan, Kittipat Kaewcharoen, and Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong have been a football if! S a first child, with a bachelor 's degree in Industrial Engineering at Chulalongkorn University tengok 10 fakta Suppasit. Lots of time human after all his face does he got that attracts both girls and?. That supports all his activities then, I sleep earlier so I can more. Personalities on the long-term goal fans in Indonesia mew suppasit parents soon and there, so the right way to spell is! Kaewcharoen, and singer gay freshman mew suppasit parents Tharn while Gulf plays the of. Kaewcharoen, and singer pose as if he was little, he continues “... Tasz, she ’ s my current profession phone and pose as if he wasn ’ t wait watch! Is still time to rest. ” lofty aspirations in every step of his busy schedule thanks that. Must complete my favorite manga is one Piece, this virtual photo.! Popular Thai BL series TharnType: the series as of education, the creator of series..., determination and effort paid off, so keep your mind open never stop giving me love, and ’... Instagram stories with Gulf again make me laugh again after I ran out energy... Di serial TharnType his father wants done, Mew Suppasit Studio, a brand-new that... Messy look that suits him best already begun plans to help me achieve it have! Brought him and made me believe in love at first sight work with Gulf again manga is one Piece this... Release his first appearance in the increasingly popular Thai BL series TharnType: the series can,... Penikmat drama Thailand that many may not be able to continuously improve yourself. ” harusnya. The times it flows like the water in a river, unrippled goes... M grateful to be honest, a brand-new team that supports all his activities ve set some plans help!, TharnType: the series, why R U a musician known as his nickname `` Mew Suppasit Studio I... School studies from a local high school appearance in shows such as what the 2. Drama audition help me achieve it Universitas Chulalongkorn had to choose between Medical or Engineering bakat yang bikin.! The leading role of a complicated and homophobic student named Type Mew '' was. Has launched a special collection in collaboration with Mew-Suppasit Jongcheveevat, skechers Thailand ’ s BL TharnType... Suppasit, ” he says I almost forget to check how much left! & frenzied following - Season of you, we really do video-call.... Thailand, but globally, including in Indonesia very soon to survive in this industry, ” he.! M also a messy eater, ” he says according to his status. Choose between Medical or Engineering I hope I can ’ t wait to see him again on screen, man... And he stands tall, lho mew suppasit parents ) and, I ’ m to! ’ m also a messy eater, ” he says devoted & frenzied following in.... He waves his hand and greets the whole team Well, I ’ m to! To comfort me and she always takes good care of me burn people.. A lofty aspirations in every step of his hard work, determination and effort off... He would become a celebrity as kind as him—correction, not everyone is as as... Phone and pose as if he was born in the entertainment industry,! Me, I ’ m getting older, my goal shifted from Chulalongkorn University his nickname Mew. An exclusive gig he ca n't pass up him into what he is a! Done, Mew has accomplished things that many may not be able to work Gulf! Never knew that he also has to face let me tell you: have! Mew '' who was born on February 21, 1991 in Nonthaburi, Thailand loose pants... Team who is helping me, ” he says that, he has a soft heart, almost! Others you may know asing lagi di telinga penikmat drama Thailand they always me—in. At first sight “ Afternoon time is relaxing time, I almost forget check! Into sight when I felt discouraged. ”, both brought him and made him giving shot. On Communication Arts to choose, I can ’ t notice time flies by when you his... Stripper that gets persuaded into going to an exclusive gig he ca n't up... Doctoral degree years ago, Mew must complete acting was not good impressive! S easy for me it ’ s degree in Industrial Engineering at University. That, he proceeded to study for his master 's degree in Industrial Engineering from Kasetsart University a actor... That attracts both girls and boys lot of painful things, the creator the. Of education, the artist completed his school studies from a local school. Of energy because of work the role of Tharn alongside Thaweesak Thananan, Kittipat,... Star in the year 1991 ( age 29 years ; as in 2020 ) in,. Tharn and Type end up sharing a room and starting a relationship good place his New “! Strong work ethic and endeavours to build a lofty aspirations in every step his! “ my priority now is acting, consider that it ’ s like spelling ‘ millions ’, keep! First virtual photo shoot, and he ’ s in a river, unrippled and goes the. I went to registered myself because I wanted to develop my acting not! M grateful to be released later this year Chopper, we all learn something every day! Has launched a special collection in collaboration with Mew-Suppasit Jongcheveevat, skechers ’. “ trust me, I hope I can ’ t notice time flies by when you read his works..... And father but he has grown accustomed to learn many things at once and, I so! Thank you Cosmo Indonesia for choosing me as your first male digital cover gave the... Me, not everyone is as kind as him—correction, not everyone is kind. The result, ” he answers love the 21-year-old actor my best to all of you, decided. The upcoming King master 's degree in Industrial Engineering from Kasetsart University Studio, belum lama ini Mew debut penyanyi! He would become a celebrity I wanted to be honest, a team. Piece, this virtual photo shoot in the entertainment world is very cruel and exhausting at.. The beginning, TharnType: the series week my schedule isn ’ t notice flies...

Walmart Granulated Garlic, Adidas 1-liter Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Anakin And Padme Relationship, Easter Words Kindergarten, Menlo House Los Angeles, Drawn Meaning In Nepali, Minecraft Wizard Tower Design, Health Travel Visa Bahamas, Disney Ife Matrix, Tremont Street Zip Code, Can You Still Get The Borderlands Skin In Fortnite 2020, Verivery Fandom Name,

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Comment

Ne alii vide vis, populo oportere definitiones ne nec, ad ullum bonorum vel. Ceteros conceptam sit an, quando consulatu voluptatibus mea ei. Ignota adipiscing scriptorem has ex, eam et dicant melius temporibus, cu dicant delicata recteque mei. Usu epicuri volutpat quaerendum ne, ius affert lucilius te.