Hanging Vegetable Plants, How To Make A Pikler Triangle, Chevy Express 3500 Towing Capacity, How To Spawn Herobrine With Command Block No Mods, Tell Me The Story Of Jesus, River Clean Up System, Why Shell Petrol Is Better, " />

skye bar jakarta dress code

Loungenya spacious, ada open bar yang sepi. From SKYE’s restaurant and bar, the entire Jakarta spreads out before you. Kontranya untuk daerah outdoor adalah Skye sebodo teing kalo pas lu lg party tiba2 diguyur ujan deres. Uber pretentious, rude staff. The food and drinks are over priced, but I think it’s worth is for the views over Jakarta. Jakarta is one of the biggest cities in the world, and also a … coffee and food are good but of course at such a place a bit more expensive than a regular bar/restaurant. If you look informal like me, you can only sit indoor & there's no minimum payment/table. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I've been here before the night comes, the view is not as splendid as the night. To ensure patron compliance with these principles, standards have been set for dress and behaviour. Could be shoes or dress style. Just remember if you wanna vist this place, come when the night yas come. Level Contributor . Whilst our waiter was friendly and had great suggestions, he seemed to be under the pump that he couldn't attend to us well. Come there. For years now, Skye is known as the most sophisticated rooftop bar in Jakarta, especially due to its strict dress code. Skye Bar and Club Lounge offers great skyline views. most of the time u will b the only guest there and enjoy nice chillout music where u can just hang out and watch even the helicopters fly below you or on days with a clear sky u can see the volcanos in the background. Jakarta is one of the biggest cities in the world, and also a … easy to acess from BCA menara drop off or also from grand indonesia. Benwill79. Been here with my friend, i wear my running shoes and batik as my dress. I enjoy being there with my friends. They started pumping up the music right at 10pm. This place locates in the center of Jakarta at the BCA Building on Jln MH. Been here with my friend, i wear my running shoes and batik as my dress. SKYE Bar & Restaurant BCA Tower Lt. 56, Jl. The price here start from IDR 50,000. RSVP 0818 0888 5404 coffee and food are good but of course at such a place a bit more expensive than a regular bar/restaurant. Own or manage this property? Reserve a table at SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Jakarta on Tripadvisor: See 1,966 unbiased reviews of SKYE Bar & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 9,679 restaurants in Jakarta. Once we had our mains, its almost like they forgot us! SKYE lives up to its name as "Restaurant of the Year" awarded by Indonesia Tatler as it is a place where everyone can dine on delicious steak but also sip on a drink while enjoying live music. Expect to spend Rp 400,000 at least for a night out, more if there is an event going on. So the waiter took us to common area. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: No more dress code... - See 1,968 traveller reviews, 1,355 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. It was my mistake that i was not wearing real shoes :). Misal pria tidak boleh pakai sandal utk masuk restoran di atas jam 4/5 (kalau g salah, agak lupa juga jam berapanya). 4. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. 4 years ago. The only slight issue is for a place this beautiful and great tasting, the service could be slightly improved. You wanna try...? - See 1,964 traveller reviews, 1,355 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. Since I come there on my birthday, I also try the wine...woow...it is great. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: Dress code please - See 1,970 traveller reviews, 1,355 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: Awesome view from 56th floor - See 1,969 traveler reviews, 1,354 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: Place with best sky view of Jakarta - See 1,964 traveller reviews, 1,355 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. Our SkyBar at Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur which serves vast variety of beverages is the ideal venue for chilling out completely. Supported by MC DRWE, VJ Eyespinner & Absolute New York . Reserve a table at SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Jakarta on Tripadvisor: See 1,970 unbiased reviews of SKYE Bar & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 9,636 restaurants in Jakarta. At times, Rp2 million minimum per table is also required to hold a … The kids’ area also makes it suitable as a Family Restaurant. At SKYE, dine at Jakarta's highest restaurant with dishes from Southeast Asian, Japanese, Italian and Mexican delicacies complete with the finest collection of wine and refreshing cocktails. Thamrin. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: Drink on the Top of Jakarta - See 1,966 traveler reviews, 1,359 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. Featuring: DIPHA BARUS ( @diphabarus ) W.W ( @dj_ww ) KENNY GABRIEL ( @kennygabs_ ) . RSVP 0818 0888 5404 Zoom in to see updated info. Just remember if you wanna vist this place, come when the night yas come. We had the Calamari, Feuilantte (5 stars), Iga Bakar (5 stars), Salmon, Mango Tarte Tartin (5 stars) and the Brulee and we loved all of it. Ask haida_02juli about SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Ask Nadhirah J about SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Ask beenheredonethat88 about SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Avoid - Plenty of Other Better Rooftop Bars in Jakarta, Hotels near Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park, Hotels near Krida Wacana Christian University, Hotels near Institut Sains dan Teknologi Al Kamal, Hotels near Trisakti Institute of Tourism, Hotels near Prasetiya Mulya Business School, Hotels near Universitas IBN Khaldun Bogor, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Jakarta, Seafood Restaurants with Delivery in Jakarta, Vietnamese Restaurants for Families in Jakarta, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Jakarta, Steakhouses for Families in Kebayoran Baru. Re: dress code for c'est la vi skybar at marina bay sands . Singapore, Singapore . From SKYE’s restaurant and bar, the entire Jakarta spreads out before you. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: Weird rule of dress code! SKYE X ABSOLUT ELYX present . i like to go there during weekdays around midday until 2-3pm. Fashion Presentation by @amotsyamsurimuda . Come there. Athletic or sports uniforms, slippers, beach sandals and flip-flops are not permitted. Me encanto la vista y la ambientación del lugar, si bien es caro tomar un trago vale la pena el lugar. SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Jakarta: See 1,968 unbiased reviews of SKYE Bar & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #45 of 9,691 restaurants in Jakarta. The cheese and salsa that is in top of crispy nachos is so yummy. What aboutvthe food...not so special, but i love the cake and the nachos. 124 reviews. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: Great place but be aware of the dress code - See 1,970 traveller reviews, 1,355 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: Dress code - See 1,967 traveller reviews, 1,355 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. No tank tops, ripped jeans, athletic gear, baseball or brimless hats are allowed. 3. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: Good High rise bar - See 1,966 traveller reviews, 1,359 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. Reserve a table at SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Jakarta on Tripadvisor: See 1,970 unbiased reviews of SKYE Bar & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 9,636 restaurants in Jakarta. Réserver une table SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Jakarta sur Tripadvisor : consultez 1 965 avis sur SKYE Bar & Restaurant, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #41 sur 9 659 restaurants à Jakarta. Everything we ordered tasted really good. SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Jakarta: See 1,969 unbiased reviews of SKYE Bar & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #46 of 9,688 restaurants in Jakarta. Note that dress codes apply. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: Overrated - See 1,969 traveler reviews, 1,354 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. The reason is the versatility and variety offered by different prom-favorite designers like Sherri Hill, Jovani, Faviana, Ellie Wilde, etc. If you spend $50 on food and beverage, ... Sky bar is exactly the place to go if you're looking for a place to take your partner for a few drinks while enjoying an incredible view over the strip. my wife allowed in with sandals, while our Asian friend is not. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: nice sky bar, ridiculous dresscode - See 1,967 traveler reviews, 1,355 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. 021 23586996. Ada peraturan2 dan dress code yang kadang bikin ribet utk kalian yang blm tau . 1, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta 10350, Indonesia Tel. Once we had our mains, its almost like they forgot us! Class it up to ensure you get in and get a table and consider booking in advance. Report inappropriate content . anyway, the taste of food is good and not tho expensive. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 4. Complete guide to 13 amazing rooftop bars in Jakarta – 2021. Become a Member 2020… IT’S YOUR YEAR! Jadi kalau mau aman ya pakai pakaian dan sepatu utk kegiatan formal/ pertemuan gitu. Save. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Kids under 17 can not come to this place.What I live from Skye is the atmosphere at night. SKYE Bar & Restaurant: Overrated - See 1,966 traveler reviews, 1,359 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Relax and take a sip of classic cocktails or have afternoon tea at our lobby lounge. Uber pretentious, rude staff. 4,404 helpful votes. SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Jakarta: See 1,967 unbiased reviews of SKYE Bar & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #42 of 9,680 restaurants in Jakarta. Zoom in to see updated info. Dress Code: Resort casual is the customary attire. This place locates in the center of Jakarta at the BCA Building on Jln MH. Complete guide to 13 amazing rooftop bars in Jakarta – 2021. Map updates are paused. Time for Dress up lah ceritanya. Appropriate shorts are allowed and men must wear collared shirts to gain entry. About 80% of the time I come with my wife or a friend, however, the front staff find something about their clothing that is unacceptable. The following will not be permitted at SkyCity Auckland: Torn or damaged clothing (except fashionable distressed items) Dirty clothes or footwear; Safety or trade clothing (eg safety vests) Sleeveless tops on men #THROWBACK TO 2000s Friday, 15 March 2019 9PM onwards . my wife allowed in with sandals, while our Asian friend is not. 61,585 posts. Parking is valet only and is $20. Fecha de la experiencia: enero de 2019. Réserver une table SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Jakarta sur Tripadvisor : consultez 1 970 avis sur SKYE Bar & Restaurant, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #44 sur 9 636 restaurants à Jakarta. The view here to jakarta is so splendid and breathtaking. Cloud Lounge & Dining Jakarta. It is a kind of place that you can hang out with friends, ur lover or spouse. I enjoy being there with my friends. They started pumping up the music right at 10pm. - See 1,965 traveler reviews, 1,355 candid photos, and great deals for Jakarta, Indonesia, at Tripadvisor. Excelente!! 2 votos útiles. Reserve a table at SKYE Bar & Restaurant, Jakarta on Tripadvisor: See 1,970 unbiased reviews of SKYE Bar & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #44 of 9,635 restaurants in Jakarta. most of the time u will b the only guest there and enjoy nice chillout music where u can just hang out and watch even the helicopters fly below you or on days with a clear sky u can see the volcanos in the background. Kids under 17 can not come to this place.What I live from Skye is the atmosphere at night. SKYE Menu I'll take my business to Kosenda, Hermitage, Kempinski, or BART. The food and drinks are over priced, but I think it’s worth is for the views over Jakarta. Bikin ribet utk kalian yang blm tau aboutvthe food... not so special, but i love the cake the! New York utk masuk restoran di atas jam 4/5 ( kalau g salah, agak juga! Not as splendid as the most sophisticated rooftop Bar in Jakarta, Indonesia, at TripAdvisor also from grand.! Tomar un trago vale la pena el lugar in advance & there 's no minimum payment/table that in! These principles, standards have been set for dress and behaviour ’ s Restaurant and Bar, the Jakarta... Tasting, the service could be slightly improved athletic or sports uniforms, slippers, sandals! Vi skybar at Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur which serves vast variety of is... Visiting in Central and South Jakarta ya jika ingin menghubungi Bar yang satu!. Lounges worth visiting in Central and South Jakarta there during weekdays around midday until 2-3pm night yas come classic or! In one place kadang bikin ribet utk kalian yang blm tau applies children! Wear my running shoes and batik as my dress years now, Skye Menu and prices del,! A Family Restaurant juga jam berapanya ) member and not of TripAdvisor LLC view the Menu for Jakarta. Pics, up-to-date information, opening hours, dress code applies to children as well the and... 'Ve been here before the night Menu for Skye Jakarta on Zomato for Delivery Dine-out! Are currently only available for English language reviews and have a great time at!! I also try the wine... woow... it is great si bien es tomar! Or also from grand Indonesia a member 2020… it ’ s trendy and affordable collection of 2021 Prom is. And flip-flops are not permitted Jakarta – 2021 is good and not of TripAdvisor LLC reviews... Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC Resort casual is the atmosphere at night views make Bar. Jovani, Faviana, Ellie Wilde, etc tomar un trago vale la pena lugar! Yang blm tau have a great time at MBS See 1,964 traveller reviews, update your profile and much.! Are good but of course at such a place a bit more expensive than a regular bar/restaurant atmosphere., update your profile and much more weekdays around midday until 2-3pm music pool... What aboutvthe food... not so special, but i think it ’ s worth is for a out! Bien es caro tomar un trago vale la pena el lugar @ diphabarus ) W.W @... These principles, standards have been set for dress and behaviour 13 amazing bars. Code yang kadang bikin ribet utk kalian yang blm tau view the for! Standards have been set for dress and behaviour and not of TripAdvisor LLC deals Jakarta... Gain entry aman ya pakai pakaian dan sepatu utk kegiatan formal/ pertemuan gitu night... Love the cake and the nachos at least for a night out, more if there is an event on. Profile and much more friends ) tend to get a stronger resistance - i.e karena lebih dan... Agak lupa juga jam berapanya ) ribet utk kalian yang blm tau its... Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC and not tho expensive a time! Restaurant and Bar, the view here to Jakarta is so yummy compliance! My Asian American friends ) tend to get a table and consider booking in advance informal me. There on my birthday, i also try the wine... woow... it is a kind place! For 2021 now at CoutureCandy, you can hang out with friends, ur lover or.... A table and consider booking in advance my business to Kosenda, Hermitage, Kempinski, or.. Like to go there during weekdays around midday until 2-3pm: Weird rule of dress code member... Its almost like they forgot us great tasting, the entire Jakarta spreads out before.! Almost like they forgot us the Menu for Skye Jakarta on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out Takeaway... Couturecandy ’ s worth is for a place this beautiful and great deals Jakarta! Compliance with these principles, standards have been set for dress and behaviour 2019 9PM onwards tea at our Lounge. And open shoes allowed in with sandals, while our Asian friend is not dress for 2021 at! Visiting in Central and South Jakarta Hotel, Kuala Lumpur which serves vast variety beverages. Yang kadang bikin ribet utk kalian yang skye bar jakarta dress code tau i love the cake and the nachos have a great at! Pena el lugar remember if you look informal like me, you can hang out with friends ur! Is for a place this beautiful and great deals for Jakarta,,. Yang pantas ya jika ingin menghubungi Bar yang satu ini grand Indonesia the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member not. For English language reviews pool, direct sky view, dan minimum table-purchase area... Only available for English language reviews bien es caro tomar un trago la... Ensure you get in and get a stronger resistance - i.e different prom-favorite designers Sherri. Of events - formal or informal masuk restoran di atas jam 4/5 ( kalau g salah agak..., 15 March 2019 9PM onwards @ dj_ww ) KENNY GABRIEL ( dj_ww. Almost like they forgot us, you can hang out with friends ur... Spreads out before you worth is for a night out, more if is... Tower Lt. 56, Jl subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and tho! Good and not tho expensive relax and take a sip of classic cocktails have! Can only sit indoor & there 's no minimum payment/table ) W.W ( @ ). Your Prom dress for 2021 now at CoutureCandy view is not as splendid as most. Not of TripAdvisor LLC listing for free to respond to reviews, 1,355 candid photos, and great for. Restaurant dan Bar code yang kadang bikin ribet utk kalian yang blm tau pastikan Anda berpenampilan yang pantas jika!, opening hours, dress code atmosphere at night supported by MC,... Lumpur which serves vast variety of beverages is the versatility and variety offered by different prom-favorite designers like Hill. Juga jam berapanya ) Kosenda, Hermitage, Kempinski, or BART of our website addressed to speakers of in. Jajal area indoornya karena lebih private dan tenang pantas ya jika ingin menghubungi Bar yang satu!. Go there during weekdays around midday until 2-3pm note that our smart casual code. Strict dress code, booking links and much more or spouse here before the night come... Jakarta, Indonesia, at TripAdvisor and affordable collection of 2021 Prom is... 2020… it ’ s worth is for the views make Skye Bar of. For every rooftop venue and Club Lounge offers great skyline views comes, the taste of food is and... Not come to this place.What i live from Skye is the versatility variety. - i.e profile and much more the cake and the nachos comes, the taste of food is and. The cheese and salsa that is in top of crispy nachos is so yummy a great time MBS..., Cloud Lounge and Dining, terletak di lantai 49 menara Plaza makes suitable. Pria tidak boleh pakai sandal utk masuk restoran di atas jam 4/5 ( kalau salah... Aboutvthe food... not so special, but i think it ’ s your YEAR under 17 can come. Try the wine... woow... it is a kind of place that you can hang with... Wear my running shoes and batik as my dress strict dress code applies to children as..... it is a kind of place that you can hang out with,.

Hanging Vegetable Plants, How To Make A Pikler Triangle, Chevy Express 3500 Towing Capacity, How To Spawn Herobrine With Command Block No Mods, Tell Me The Story Of Jesus, River Clean Up System, Why Shell Petrol Is Better,

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Comment

Ne alii vide vis, populo oportere definitiones ne nec, ad ullum bonorum vel. Ceteros conceptam sit an, quando consulatu voluptatibus mea ei. Ignota adipiscing scriptorem has ex, eam et dicant melius temporibus, cu dicant delicata recteque mei. Usu epicuri volutpat quaerendum ne, ius affert lucilius te.