Custodial Industry Standards, Agoura Hills Fire September 2020, Black Minecraft Skins, Celsius Skipping Rope Review, Flying In Warlords Of Draenor 2020, Darth Malak Minecraft Skin, The Huntsman River Rim Resort, Lake Mohave Hotels, Canal Flats Arena Schedule, " />

kylo ren vs mace windu

Anakin's form V fighting Style would prove itself against Mace's form VII Vaapad. Soon after, he witnessed the same hooded figure assault Mace Windu with a torrent of Force lightning. The Clone Wars Season 7. i fucked kylo ren and mace windu the other day . Ben Skywalker/son of luke 18950 midichlorians per cell Mace Windu is the Master of Vaapad and a formidable duelist (getting blindsided by Anakin whist fighting Palpatine was not his fault, stupid Anakin) and I am sure Windu would disarm Rey … Let's think on this hmmmm, oh wait I got it it's because REY PALPATINE IS A GREATER THREAT THAN BEN SOLO NOT JUST BECAUSE REY AND SHEEV ARE RELATED BUT BECAUSE REY IS MORE POWERFUL. Bullshitt this is. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. ... let alone how his ability to utilize the living Force trumped that of Rey and Kylo Ren’s, two prodigies of the Force. Your IP: 139.59.11.78 Superhero battle match: Mace Windu versus Kylo Ren & Rey. In this fight Darth Maul takes on Mace Windu in a battle to the death. • TLJ Luke, even as a projection looked surprised at how Kylo Ren moved and fought. An enclave of masked warriors, the Knights of Ren served the will of a leader, referred to as master or boss, who had sole authority over them. As the video below illustrates, Kylo Ren is seen using Mace Windu's signature "back spin and slice" move. Not sure about RotJ Luke, but he'd put up a good fight. Mace Windu getting killed by Palpatine. Luke Skywalker. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. It’s unfair.”. Color. Kit Fisto 107. As such, only the master could command the six elite warriors known as Ap'lek, Cardo, Kuruk, Trudgen, Ushar, and Vicrul. 1. Who will win? $195.00. Anakin didn’t lose any midiclorians when his hand was chopped of for 2 reasons one it’s per cell and two I remember hearing that Anakins potentials did not change when he was Darth Vader just he thought he could never reach it where if he had confidence then he could have been able to push the Death Star in to Alderaan if he wanted to and he lost 2 arms and 2 legs, there's a book with their OFFICIAL midichlorian counts, i forgot what it was called, One major problem, Anakin was literally born from the force, so don’t tell me a girl from Jakku miraculously has the same raw force power as he. This lightsaber duel determined Anakin’s fate, so it’s … like this something never i have seen, after episode 8. never the rank of a jedi you will get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see all. Luke Skywalker 19000 midichlorians per cell. Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine 23500 midichlorians per cell. And lastly, Rey. see all. Among other visions, Yoda saw a hooded figure slay Jedi Masters Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, and Kit Fisto in quick succession. Who will win in a fight between Mace Windu and Kylo Ren & Rey? Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. As such, he commanded incredible influence over the Jedi Council and subsequently the Jedi Order itself. How Wookieepedia treats Canon and Legends. I love how, after 14 months, there’s still people finding this thread just so they can tell everyone how wrong it is. Mace Windu the best duelist in the Jedi Order. Palpatine allowed Mace to take the advantage so as to manipulate Anakin and make Mace Windu look like the bad guy. Obi-Wan. The reason she struggled to defeat ren was because ren had years of training and rey had maybe a year of training. Rae Sloane vs. Director Krennic 110. If she had the same level of training kylo did ben don't have shit on her. There’s no way Kylo or Rey are higher than even Anakin Solo, Jacen Solo or Jaina for that fact, Anakin Solos potential was said to be greater than Luke’s, your overhyping these Disney characters, Rey and Kylo together couldn’t take on either of these 3 alone. I’d estimate around 30000. Leia Skywalker/Organa/Solo 19000 midichlorians per cell. A lot of people think that their midichlorian count should be the same to just because in episode 8 they tried to get the lightsaber but it broke in half. That’s more than master Yoda” meaning yoda was close to that benchmark. Kylo Ren/Ben solo 19100 midichlorians per cell/19200 midichlorians per cell after returning to the light side. Why did Palpatine want Rey dead and not Ben. That's not true. Kylo would understandably be high, as he is grandson of Anakin, but 24000 seems a bit high. NEW SEALED & SHIPS TOMORROW Star Wars Galaxy's Edge MACE WINDU Legacy Lightsaber. $12.99 shipping ... Kylo Ren. "You underestimate the power of the dark side" I'm right anyone who disagrees with me is WRONG. Who defeated palpatine,that's right rey did,not kylo. Anakin Skywalker vs Mace Windu. Qui-Gon Jinn & Obi-Wan Kenobi Vs. Darth Maul. Download 1280x800 Darth Vader vs Mace Windu Star Wars 1280x800 Resolution Wallpaper, Movies Wallpapers, Images, Photos and Background for Desktop Windows 10 MacOS, Apple Iphone and Android Mobile in HD and 4K Last edited: Dec 25, 2019. Still, the Knights' true loyalty did not belong to this master, as their true leader was the Sith Lord Darth Sidious. Ben Solo / Kylo Ren vs. Mace Windu 109. They represent the lightsabers of the four characters of the franchise, Luke Skywalker, Kylo Ren, Rey and Mace Windu. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Kylo Ren is a fictional character and a major antagonist in the Star Wars franchise. Mace Windu. • A cautious and wary individual, he was opposed to Anakin Skywalker's acceptance into the Jedi Order and was doubtful of th… Episodes. And his technique Vaapad, would be a big problem for Kylo Ren. Mace Windu was a Human Jedi Master and arguably the Jedi Order's greatest warrior during the Clone Wars. Green. Also, it's still very hard to justify what happened on screen with The Clone Wars. Only 1 left! Wookieepedia is a FANDOM Movies Community. Product Line. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. JRedBoss and Kaedusz the reason Rey and Ren are ranked high on my list is because they are condimantes in the force they are two that make one,the grandson of vader and the grandaughter of palpatine. Luke and Leia’s would automatically be second on the list because they are born from Force Jesus and a somewhat force sensitive human. Starkiller/Darth Marek 21150/20000 per cell midichlorians after his accident when Darth Sidious & Vader used the force to hit him with a starship, Sith Emperor Vitiate 20500 midichlorians per cell, Darth Nihilus 20000 midichlorians per cell, Darth Revan/Revan/the 2nd best duelist of all time 19700 midichlorians per cell/19800 midichlorians per cell after returning to the light side, Darth Malgus 19400 midichlorians per cell, Anakin Solo/son of han solo/youngest brother of jaina and jacen 19300 midichlorians per cell, Darth Plagueis the wise/master of sidious 19200 midichlorians per cell, Mace Windu/the best lightsaber duelist of all time 19150 midichlorians per cell, Kylo Ren/Ben solo 19100 midichlorians per cell/19200 midichlorians per cell after returning to the light side, Luke Skywalker 19000 midichlorians per cell, Leia Skywalker/Organa/Solo 19000 midichlorians per cell, Ben Skywalker/son of luke 18950 midichlorians per cell, Ezra Bridger 18900 midichlorians per cell, Asoka Tano/anakin's apprentice 18500 midichlorians per cell, Jaina Solo/daughter of han solo/twin sister of Darth Caedus 18200 midichlorians per cell, Darth Caedus/Jacen Solo/son of han solo/former master of ben skywalker 18200 midichlorians per cell/16100 after turning to the dark side, Count dooku/sidious's apprentice 18100 midichlorians per cell, Savage Opress/ 17000 midichlorians per cell 18100 midichlorians per cell after getting upgraded by mother talzin, Kanan Jarus/ezra bridger's master 17900 midichlorians per cell, Darth Maul/sidious's apprentice 17750/9300 midichlorians per cell after he got sliced by Obi Wan/17800 midichlorians after he got an upgraded lower body by Mother Talzin, Mother Talzin/Witch of Dathomir/darth maul's mother 17700 midichlorians per cell, Qui Gon Jinn/obi wan's master 17500 midichlorians per cell, Asajj Ventress/count dooku's apprentice 17100 midichlorians per cell, Darth Wyyrlok 16850 midichlorians per cell, Mara Jade skywalker/luke's wife 16600 midichlorians per cell, Luminara Unduli 16200 midichlorians per cell, Yaddle/yoda's sister 15800 midichlorians per cell, Ki-Adi Mundi 15600 midichlorians per cell, The Grand Inquisitor(unknown)/darth vader's assistant 12650 midichlorians per cell, Tenth brother inquisitor(Prosset Dibs)agent of vader 11400 midichlorians per cell, Second sister inquisitor(Trilla Suduri)/agent of vader 11100 midichlorians per cell, Seventh Sister inquisitor(Sarah Michelle Gellar/agent of vader 10600 midichlorians per cell, Fifth brother inquisitor(unknown)/agent of vader 10100 midichlorians per cell, Sixth Brother inquisitor (Unknown)/agent of vader 9700 midichlorians per cell, Eight brother inquisitor(unknown)/agent of vader 9200 midichlorians per cell, Ninth sister inquisitor(Masana Tide)/agent of vader 9100 midichlorians per cell. 106. Anakin Skywalker 29375/16040 midichlorians per cell after falling in a pit of lava 18800 midichlorians per cell after getting robotic parts and becoming the cyborg darth vader/18900 midichlorians per cell after returning to the light side right before throwing palpatine over the ledge of the star ship. Yoda would be about 19000, because Qui-Gon said “it’s over 20000. Cloudflare Ray ID: 6184c8088b5d31db Kylo Ren uses Mace Windu's signature move. Besides, Kylo Ren already is known as Master of the Knights of Ren. This is her Midichlorian Count. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. She cannot be compared to Anakins potential. Rey Palpatine/Skywalker 23000 midichlorians per cell/she disentigrated palpatine in the rise of skywalker and she's related to him. I wanted to ask you guys what you think about this list. It makes a lot of sense that Kylo would have learned this move if Snoke, his teacher is I'm fact Mace Windu. Huang Zhong Dies … Who do you think should win? Mace is stronger/better and it’s not even close. $46.96. Subscribe to the channel (If you want) Like the Video (That's nice and easy) Eat a salad! ForJustice1324 1 y 10 d . Some version of this showdown was foreseen by Jedi Grand Master Yoda during his experience in the Dark Side Cave on Dagobah towards the end of the Clone Wars. New Star Wars Theory Says Snoke Is Really Mace Windu. ... something like "My spirit will move into you" and "I will be the voice in your head" he also said something similar to Kylo, ie he's going to live on spiritually as the final kill that cements their new worldview. Reactions: HydraBob, Ruzhyo2000 and -Bob-SoldierPhoenix Star. Star Wars VII The Force Awakens -Kylo Ren kills Han Solo - Full Scene (HD) Han Solo getting killed by Kylo Ren. Disney Parks Star Wars Build Your Own Lightsaber 2007 Blue Jedi LFL HASBRO. Don't think he'd beat OT Vader. This needs some serious work cause “It’s is outrageous. Rey is extremely powerful but largely untrained, even though she boosted the sacred Jedi tomes from Grand Master Luke. Jannah vs. And the biggest problem with Kylo Ren is that he's more prone to fits of rage. Rey couldn’t even beat a non-wounded Kylo Ren in TROS, even after training. Lightsabers first came to … Let me know in the comments below! Superhero battle match: Mace Windu versus Team Kylo Ren. 14 WEAKER: GENERAL GRIEVOUS General Grievous is the only person on this list who is not a natural Force user, but that doesn't make him any less dangerous with … If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Windu's ability to beat Palpatine means he wouldn't break a sweat taking out Kylo Ren. On the Wings of Keeradaks; Unfinished Business; Gone with a Trace If Anakin is states as 2x Sudious’ potential, then he was roughly at 40000 midichlorian count. Rey has way less training then Ren. $25.00 shipping. Red. A move no other Jedi really exhibited in previous films. Jul 5, 2008 23,384 14,557. Rey. 3/31/2020. On Star Wars, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Rey vs Mace Windu" - Page 2. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Rey and Kylo Ren vs Darth Vader Thread ... Mace Windu did that in Ep III and people weren't crying over that shit. I could see him defeating Qui-Gon and putting up good fights with the likes of Mace Windu, Count Dooku and others around there. Dec 25, 2019 #15 Pretty sure Windu was one of the most skilled Jedi warriors like ever. The reason I didn't take off midichlorians for luke and anikan after losing their one of their hands is because not all of the cells you have are in your hands so it wouldn't reduce the midichlorians you have in your entire body just for part of the body you lost and the reason anikan lost a bunch of his midichlorians is because he pretty much got burned all over. Watch. Kylo Ren was an angsty emo who’s idol was Vader. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader 27800/26830 after his loss of his hand/17200, Luke SKywalker 24240/23316 after his loss of his hand, Starkiller 23700/18900 after his accident when Darth Sidious hit him with a ship, Darth Nihilus (not sure because he pretty much was a wound in the force and had no body but if he had one i would place him between 15000-21000), The Sons of Vitiate 19800/18320 after one of them lost his entire arm, Darth Maul 13600/11300 after his incident with Obi Wan/14000 after he got an upgrade by Mother Talzin. Fans were eager to see Luke battle against Supreme Leader Snoke in The Last Jedi but those hopes are dashed when both… She is not stronger than Kylo in the force, just stronger in the mind(sometimes) which is why she can defeat him. Blue. Anakin Skywalker vs. Shmi Skywalker Who will win in a fight between Mace Windu and Team Kylo Ren? Reactions: TalonRage. A master of every single form of lightsaber combat and numerous aspects of the Force, only Jedi as powerful as Grand Master Yoda could call themselves his peer in battle. Mace Windu* vs Count Dooku Rey vs Kylo Ren* Ahsoka Tano* vs General Grievous Qui-Gon Jinn vs Asajj Ventress* Anakin Skywalker and Yoda* vs Darth Sidious (but Anakin Skywalker dies) Mace Windu* vs Kylo Ren Ahsoka Tano* vs Asajj Ventress Team Luke Skywalker wins. Admiral Raddus vs. Mon Mothma 108. Also I know that losing limbs doesn't lower that specific persons midichlorian count but if you round up the lost ones from those lost body parts you get the results that I showed you on my previous post. Mace Windu/the best lightsaber duelist of all time 19150 midichlorians per cell.

Custodial Industry Standards, Agoura Hills Fire September 2020, Black Minecraft Skins, Celsius Skipping Rope Review, Flying In Warlords Of Draenor 2020, Darth Malak Minecraft Skin, The Huntsman River Rim Resort, Lake Mohave Hotels, Canal Flats Arena Schedule,

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Comment

Ne alii vide vis, populo oportere definitiones ne nec, ad ullum bonorum vel. Ceteros conceptam sit an, quando consulatu voluptatibus mea ei. Ignota adipiscing scriptorem has ex, eam et dicant melius temporibus, cu dicant delicata recteque mei. Usu epicuri volutpat quaerendum ne, ius affert lucilius te.