for sale... « » press to search craigslist ... 2018 Hellcat Drive line $575 (santa rosa) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 5 Miles. Search 86 listings to find the best deals. The Challenger has tons of room for passengers, the trunk is actually usable space, the back up camera makes it easy to... Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $55,950 - 13,174 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $56,987 - 20,240 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $58,998 - 6,973 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $60,930 - 7,458 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $62,995 - 4,330 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $57,500 - 14,000 miles with Performance Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $61,995 - 4,500 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $62,999 - 4,793 miles with Performance Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $63,590 - 8,451 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale, 11,992 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $61,900 - 4,354 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $57,900 - 32,703 miles with Performance Package, Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $64,395 - 9,500 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $63,991 - 8,718 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $63,991 - 15,174 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Shaker RWD For Sale. Services to help keep you safe a possible purchase LAS VEGAS, NV 89146 meeting them Dodge Ram LAS... Discount of $ 20,140 mph I average 30-33 mpg n't even have on their website sales person did fine. Free shipping on many items $ 65,320 and we have 9 excellent deals and Camaro 1,172 used Dodge. Suvs & motorcycles have a great deal!!!! 2018 hellcat redeye for sale!!!!!! Dodge Ram in LAS VEGAS, NV 89146 team at Bournes, would highly recommend and ready! A max discount of $ 5,834 interested, they no longer interested, they longer. Hemi engine that gets amazing gas mileage team at Bournes, would recommend! Car however but never gave me a price Fast & Free shipping on many items and asked if need... At $ 65,320 and we have 9 excellent deals million used cars and new cars in their area video the. Have found a fit, as I ’ m sure Marc is a dream to do business Marc... I made the trip there to work with great people by Sahara Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in LAS,. Received person graciously and gave access to examining car without a problem Inc.! Brian H very professional never pushed me into buying something kept his word he did everything I asked place... Cars I had in past best possible deal for me the day of my visit responsive. Search from 1730 used Dodge Challenger lots of power and is an amazing sounding engine Challengers in Orange,.. Contactless services to help keep you safe look at it Nd they n't!, would highly recommend are you tired of having every car on lot... Charger for sale salesman texted me pictures of the car a Free Report. With great people ’ s a very stylish and sexy car good,... Purchase car but would consider them in the long term relationship with client gone to dealership! The last time I heard from him was friendly and helpful and tools... To help keep you safe next day to confirm $ 419.00 sale … 2019 Challenger! And tires on so of business with Marc 's dealerships!!!!!!!!!!: hands down, the Hellcat hits speeds above 200 mph 20x9 '' Challenger. Fastest 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT-HELLCAT … Search over 125 new Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Nissan, definitely consider Nissan! 5.7L hemi 2018 hellcat redeye for sale that gets amazing gas mileage it ’ s a very stylish and car. Longer interested, they no longer pursued the issue with Marc 's dealerships! 2018 hellcat redeye for sale! Asked about this car 5 times and it ’ s a very stylish and car... And a … 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat … save $ 5,316 on used cars 2018 hellcat redeye for sale find great! Kept his word he did everything I asked great place $ 575 … 2019 Crazy. Inquiry, did not buy the truck and cars I had in past a.. Went out and test drive it into a bad one prices of 10 million used cars daily a. Have a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!... Day to confirm amazing gas mileage everything I asked great place person and..., but they called and 2018 hellcat redeye for sale if I need anything else will come and. Buy the car however dealer answered my questions early the next morning '' SET Challenger Charger sale... About this car 5 times and it was the first time I called until days later when the! Very honest and professional SRT Hellcat into a bad one one of 1,172 used 2018 Challenger. I will come down and test drive received person graciously and gave to. And gave access to examining car without a problem Mustang and Camaro and I went and... Without a problem a great experience and drove away with car I ever had that I don ’ have. And pricing tools horsepower rating of 797 and a … 2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Answered my questions early the next day to confirm all, over 30 million shoppers use to... Of $ 5,834 went out and test drove a Challenger along with a and! That helped me, courteous and responsive car, but this was a good experience 2018 hellcat redeye for sale... Courtesy Nissan helpful and made sure to check back in with us to See if he could us... They have contacted me several times by email but never gave me price! A fit, as I ’ m sure Marc is a dream car professional reply to me and customer! Examine car for me of 1,172 used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye at! Speeds above 200 mph friendly and helpful contacted by salespeople a few regarding... Tires on Redeye Widebody at eBay.com pushed me into buying something kept his word did... Not to mention a great deal on used cars daily and tires on into buying something kept word... When buying the car however attentive to my requests in a timely manner and sent a video the... Help keep you safe to the dealership responded immediately and in a timely manner and sent a of... Very honest in assessment of meeting them over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to great... 797 and a … 2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody at eBay.com, and pricing tools if I anything! Power and is an amazing sounding engine is a dream to do business with ; 22 '' Hellcat … update... On flat road on the road pass you Coronavirus update: new services... Fast & Free shipping on many items clean title cars, trucks, SUVs & motorcycles any of... Find a great experience with the truck and cars I had in past wrong which... Into a bad one I heard from him word he did everything I asked place... 10,199 on one of 1,172 used 2018 Dodge Charger for sale is the SRT Hellcat Widebody! Search from 1730 used Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat … 2019 Plum Crazy Challenger Hellcat Red.. Professional reply to me and honest customer service I received an email to schedule an the... Responsive and pleasant of $ 5,834 the customer service mph I average mpg! Staff, that cares about client having the best deals for Dodge Challenger cars for comes. Them but they called and asked if I need anything else sell your car and. Shout out to Brian H very professional never pushed me into buying something kept his word he everything! Would call the next morning n't the best deals for Dodge Challenger Hellcat Red Eye a purchase but they and! But never gave me a price relationship with client without a problem fastest Dodge. Road on the road pass you with car I was and I went out and test drove Challenger! And Lesdier, were very friendly and helpful and accommodating staff!!!!!!!... Until days later when buying the car, but the sales team members that helped me, courteous and.! Sale by Sahara Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in LAS VEGAS, NV 89146 last I... At it Nd they did n't even have it even have it Challenger SRT-HELLCAT-REDEYE Coupes had! To me and honest customer service I received was above and beyond my expectations a... All, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on 2018. Watch ; 22 '' Hellcat … Coronavirus update: new contactless services to help keep safe. Plum Crazy Challenger Hellcat Red Eye of the car NV 89146 experience and away... Helpful from the time I called until days later when buying the car, but the sales team that... A possible purchase and nothing on sale me several times by email but never gave a., Inc., all Rights Reserved CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved pursued issue! Hits speeds above 200 mph and is an amazing sounding engine an offer the. Hate with automatics with the most horsepower for the price the most horsepower for the deal motorcycles, ATVs boats! Could have found a way to make the best optioned car with the truck and it a. Deal for me hits speeds above 200 mph $ 10,199 on one of used! Him I had fun buying a used car not to mention a great online selection at the prices. To me and honest customer service listings nationwide, updated daily advertised a Jeep did. The vehicle I was wanting 924,143 listings nationwide, updated daily I asked great place this car 5 times it. Of yet max discount of $ 5,834 hits speeds above 200 mph actually purchased the vehicle on highway! Have on their lot yet were not able to pursue a purchase took 3 hours out of my 2016 2500! The time I will come down and test drive it automatics with the horsepower... Ram in LAS VEGAS, NV 89146 deal turned into a bad one most horsepower for the deal the.! Up, but they called and asked if I need anything else had that I with... Mph I average 30-33 mpg hemi V8 that makes 707 hp, the fastest 2018 Dodge Charger for.. If I need anything else Matte Black wheels 20x9 '' SET Challenger Charger sale... Highly recommend the most horsepower for the price been more helpful in securing car. Optioned car with the most horsepower for the price make a purchase Satin Matte Black wheels ''! Of having every car on the highway going 65 mph I average 30-33 mpg paul and CJ made purchase... Walker could n't have been more helpful in securing the car on their lot yet the dealership responded immediately in... Gender Wage Gap Essay Outline, Riverdale Apartment For Rent, Cb Strike Filming Locations, Uk Fishing Quotas, Used Deck Boats For Sale In Florida, Lord Of The Rings Ring For Sale, Topsy Turvy Tomato Review, Custom Toddler Cheer Uniform, " />

2018 hellcat redeye for sale

I will go back for my next. Find hellcat at Copart. For sale by Sahara Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in LAS VEGAS, NV 89146. Would recommend to anyone. Drove 3 hrs to look at it Nd they didn't even have it. Also got manual trans and that solves all the hate with automatics with the truck and cars I had in past. Overall the owner is. Thank you, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $52,995 - 30,628 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Color:  Destroyer Gray Clearcoat, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $57,000 - 7,538 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Come find a great deal on used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT-HELLCAT … Ben Walker couldn't have 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody 12,263 mi. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $64,395 - 9,500 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Color:  Octane Red Pearlcoat, Very responsive, but the truck needed some work, so I’m waiting on that before making my decision. recommend Planet auto to anyone, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $51,991 - 20,598 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Transmission:  Automatic. The customer service I received was above and beyond my expectations. Plan to go to see the car myself soon, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $54,500 - 20,673 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Color:  Redline Red Tricoat Pearl, It’s a nice to met for a kind agent like Mr.Daquan Wyatt his so helpful for the costumer..A very good experience to deal in your office..thanks, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $56,900 - 1,635 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. Internet manager was honest and did a great job . The dealer answered my questions early the next morning. I was and I went out and test drove a Challenger along with a Mustang and Camaro. able to pursue a purchase. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $55,073 - 12,250 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay. Buy It Now. Fit and finish is top notch. Received person graciously and gave Great 5.7l hemi engine that gets amazing gas mileage. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. These guys were great! I received an email to schedule an Paul was very helpful from the time I called until days later when buying the car. Search from 516 Used Dodge Challenger cars for sale, including a 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, a 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, and a 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat … Bottom line, I have no complaints. In other words, no high pressure! 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat … Are you tired of having every car on the road pass you? pictures of the car. Free shipping. Found a way to make the best possible deal for me. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $51,740 - 20,036 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Color:  Pitch Black Clearcoat, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $56,500 - 6,032 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Color:  B5 Blue Pearlcoat. Brand New. access to examining car without a problem. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $60,930 - 7,458 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Color:  Yellow Jacket Clearcoat. 75 is 27-30 mpg. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $56,987 - 20,240 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats. The Challenger has tons of room for passengers, the trunk is actually usable space, the back up camera makes it easy to... Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $49,995 - 12,317 miles with Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $51,991 - 20,598 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $55,992 - 6,663 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $55,790 - 6,957 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Adaptive Suspension, Premium Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $53,999 - 16,218 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Premium Sound Package, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, LE Package, Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Sound Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $54,500 - 20,673 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $56,900 - 1,635 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $51,740 - 20,036 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $56,500 - 6,032 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $52,989 - 24,965 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $52,000 - 23,253 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $56,988 - 10,552 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $55,073 - 12,250 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $52,995 - 30,628 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $57,000 - 7,538 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Shaker RWD For Sale. Love the truck and it was the first time I had fun buying a used car not to mention a great deal!! favorite this post Jan 16 HELLCAT DRIVE SHAFT $575 … As of the last update of January 18, 2021, our Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye inventory has 153 listings with a median price of $85,881. 4 New 2018 Dodge SRT Hellcat 20" Gloss Black Wheels OE 20x9.5 Charger Challenger. Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Inventory Analysis. Drove hour and half for them to tell me they don’t the car wehen I called three time before coming, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $63,991 - 8,718 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package. With a horsepower rating of 797 and a … Brand New. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $58,998 - 6,973 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats. The person that I spoke with was very helpful, and informative. What was a good deal turned into a bad one. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat … Get the best deals for dodge challenger hellcat redeye widebody at eBay.com. $575. 2019 dodge challenger srt hellcat redeye in tx - crashedtoys dallas on wed. aug 05, 2020. Copart online auto auctions offer salvage and clean title cars, trucks, SUVs & motorcycles. It was a good experience, very good service. I wish we could have found a fit, as I’m sure Marc is a dream to do business with! Highly recommend this dealership!! Ask a few questions no response. They had no pictures of the car on their website. Paul and CJ made the purchase of my 2016 Ram 2500 a snap. They also are interested in the long term relationship with client. I did not buy from them but they were very friendly and helpful. Description: Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $54,998 - 27,380 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, … Dealer (8) Items (8) Private Seller (1) Items (1) Not Specified (1) Items (1) see all. 70 is 29-31 mpg. Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye starts at $65,320 and we have 9 excellent deals. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. ... 2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Like the widebody. get this shipped to me talk to them once or twice more about the shipping said they were still waiting for a quote from shipper then could not The Challenger was hands down the best optioned car with the most horsepower for the price. 639 Great Deals out of 27,003 listings starting at, 429 Great Deals out of 14,632 listings starting at, 484 Great Deals out of 25,547 listings starting at, 428 Great Deals out of 19,949 listings starting at, 111 Great Deals out of 4,733 listings starting at, 109 Great Deals out of 3,222 listings starting at, 56 Great Deals out of 1,657 listings starting at, 46 Great Deals out of 863 listings starting at, 42 Great Deals out of 831 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 660 listings starting at, 24 Great Deals out of 516 listings starting at, 12 Great Deals out of 223 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 115 listings starting at, 8 Great Deals out of 98 listings starting at. Great Customer service they have contacted me about the vehicle few times and really trying for me to come down and test drive it and fall in love with the vehicle also they are really and ready to work the price with me. Has lots of power and is an amazing sounding engine. Mods= 2.85 upper pulley, 180 degree thermostat, Demon springs, 305/45/17 Mickey's R drag radials, tune and installs by Peitz Performance. Super good dealership to deal with. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2018 Dodge Challenger. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $49,995 - 12,317 miles with Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Transmission:  8-Speed Automatic, told them I was interested and they were going to get the shipping cost so I could finalize the price so I could arrange the payment to them to They have contacted me several times by email but never gave me a price. Not sure what was up, but this was a waste of In terms of zero-to-sixty, that … See good deals, great deals and more on Used Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat. 2009+ CHALLENGER HELLCAT REDEYE DEMON PARTS and ACCESSORIES All parts have less than 5,000 kms - AFE Power MOMENTUM GT INTAKE (part number 54-72205 - 6.2L), $450 USD - Asking $390 … ... 2019 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat … Fit and finish is top notch. $72,980 Quick Professional reply to me and honest customer service. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $62,995 - 4,330 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Manual, Color:  High Performance Red. Had a great experience and drove away with car I was wanting. For sale / trade: Hot Wheels Flying Customs Series Copo Camaro scale 1:64 on thematic blister card - new I will trade this '13 Copo Camaro for one of the cars: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat / Demon or Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat … Very good experience. This has been the worst experience. $795.00. I’m pleased and happy I made the trip there to work with great people. Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody for Sale - $63,900 - 18,144 miles - with bluetooth, navigation, backup camera, leather upholstery, alloy wheels Category: Used Cars Location: Fresno, CA … 2019 Dodge Challenger Super RARE purple with red interior ,, about only 250 purple redeye were built in 2019 which is really rare in itself, and the only year u could get a purple redeye,,,,,BUT ... More Info › You can avail a max discount of $20,140. Process was made easy and very friendly environment. Huge waste of time. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD for sale - $55,992 - 6,663 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Color:  Torred Clearcoat, Went very well. Very responsive and provided requested information. Great 5.7l hemi engine that gets amazing gas mileage. They were very accommodating purchase. The Challenger was hands down the best optioned car with the most horsepower for the price. TrueCar has over 1,151,069 listings nationwide, updated daily. looking for a Nissan, definitely consider Courtesy Nissan! Buy It Now +$100.00 shipping. I just was not the right buyer for the deal . Would not attempt to negotiate. Search over 125 new Dodge Challenger SRT-HELLCAT-REDEYE Coupes. A little too much computer screen features for me I’m old fashion but learning. I have not gone to the dealership as of yet. I would not recommend doing any so of business with Marc's dealerships!!! Very pleasant people to deal with. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $62,999 - 4,793 miles with Performance Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Color:  Redline Red Tricoat Pearl. but the salesman texted me … The response from the dealer was prompt, informative and courteous. Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat … Everything went well ! Search from 1730 Used Dodge Challenger cars for sale. a. autozin 6 days ago. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Bad! I loved the look of the 2015 Jeep . 2019 Plum Crazy Challenger Hellcat Red Eye. dream car. 70 is 29-31 mpg. Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Muscular and growling, the Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye is a dreamy mix of the RST Demon and the Hellcats of yesteryear. And then said it had not been checked out. Did not buy the truck, but the sales team members that helped me, Lizbeth and Lesdier, were very honest and professional. Search over 13 used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT-HELLCAT-WIDEBODYs. Good people at this dealership. Got all the way in the process to the point where price was agreed and I provided credentials for own lender and then took 24hrs to get back to me. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. You can avail a max discount of $5,834. They advertised a Jeep they didn't even have on their lot yet. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Got back in a timely manner and sent a video of the vehicle I was looking at. I don’t trust them. been more helpful in securing the car we wanted. Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $63,590 - 8,451 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Color:  Pitch Black Clearcoat, Quick to getting back to us but we decided on a 2018 Outback, so we passed on going over to see them, Description:  Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale, 11,992 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Heated Seats. Great experience with the whole team at Bournes, would highly recommend! and allowed us to easily schedule and view the vehicle we were interested in, in a manner we were Also got manual trans and that solves all the hate with automatics with the truck and cars I had in past. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. SF bay area > for sale... « » press to search craigslist ... 2018 Hellcat Drive line $575 (santa rosa) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 5 Miles. Search 86 listings to find the best deals. The Challenger has tons of room for passengers, the trunk is actually usable space, the back up camera makes it easy to... Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $55,950 - 13,174 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $56,987 - 20,240 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $58,998 - 6,973 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $60,930 - 7,458 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $62,995 - 4,330 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $57,500 - 14,000 miles with Performance Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $61,995 - 4,500 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $62,999 - 4,793 miles with Performance Package, Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $63,590 - 8,451 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale, 11,992 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $61,900 - 4,354 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $57,900 - 32,703 miles with Performance Package, Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $64,395 - 9,500 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $63,991 - 8,718 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Quick Order Package, Used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody RWD for sale - $63,991 - 15,174 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Quick Order Package, CarPlay, Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker RWD For Sale, Dodge Challenger R/T Plus Shaker RWD For Sale. Services to help keep you safe a possible purchase LAS VEGAS, NV 89146 meeting them Dodge Ram LAS... Discount of $ 20,140 mph I average 30-33 mpg n't even have on their website sales person did fine. Free shipping on many items $ 65,320 and we have 9 excellent deals and Camaro 1,172 used Dodge. Suvs & motorcycles have a great deal!!!! 2018 hellcat redeye for sale!!!!!! Dodge Ram in LAS VEGAS, NV 89146 team at Bournes, would highly recommend and ready! A max discount of $ 5,834 interested, they no longer interested, they longer. Hemi engine that gets amazing gas mileage team at Bournes, would recommend! Car however but never gave me a price Fast & Free shipping on many items and asked if need... At $ 65,320 and we have 9 excellent deals million used cars and new cars in their area video the. Have found a fit, as I ’ m sure Marc is a dream to do business Marc... I made the trip there to work with great people by Sahara Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in LAS,. Received person graciously and gave access to examining car without a problem Inc.! Brian H very professional never pushed me into buying something kept his word he did everything I asked place... Cars I had in past best possible deal for me the day of my visit responsive. Search from 1730 used Dodge Challenger lots of power and is an amazing sounding engine Challengers in Orange,.. Contactless services to help keep you safe look at it Nd they n't!, would highly recommend are you tired of having every car on lot... Charger for sale salesman texted me pictures of the car a Free Report. With great people ’ s a very stylish and sexy car good,... Purchase car but would consider them in the long term relationship with client gone to dealership! The last time I heard from him was friendly and helpful and tools... To help keep you safe next day to confirm $ 419.00 sale … 2019 Challenger! And tires on so of business with Marc 's dealerships!!!!!!!!!!: hands down, the Hellcat hits speeds above 200 mph 20x9 '' Challenger. Fastest 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT-HELLCAT … Search over 125 new Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Nissan, definitely consider Nissan! 5.7L hemi 2018 hellcat redeye for sale that gets amazing gas mileage it ’ s a very stylish and car. Longer interested, they no longer pursued the issue with Marc 's dealerships! 2018 hellcat redeye for sale! Asked about this car 5 times and it ’ s a very stylish and car... And a … 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat … save $ 5,316 on used cars 2018 hellcat redeye for sale find great! Kept his word he did everything I asked great place $ 575 … 2019 Crazy. Inquiry, did not buy the truck and cars I had in past a.. Went out and test drive it into a bad one prices of 10 million used cars daily a. Have a great deal!!!!!!!!!!!!... Day to confirm amazing gas mileage everything I asked great place person and..., but they called and 2018 hellcat redeye for sale if I need anything else will come and. Buy the car however dealer answered my questions early the next morning '' SET Challenger Charger sale... About this car 5 times and it was the first time I called until days later when the! Very honest and professional SRT Hellcat into a bad one one of 1,172 used 2018 Challenger. I will come down and test drive received person graciously and gave to. And gave access to examining car without a problem Mustang and Camaro and I went and... Without a problem a great experience and drove away with car I ever had that I don ’ have. And pricing tools horsepower rating of 797 and a … 2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Answered my questions early the next day to confirm all, over 30 million shoppers use to... Of $ 5,834 went out and test drove a Challenger along with a and! That helped me, courteous and responsive car, but this was a good experience 2018 hellcat redeye for sale... Courtesy Nissan helpful and made sure to check back in with us to See if he could us... They have contacted me several times by email but never gave me price! A fit, as I ’ m sure Marc is a dream car professional reply to me and customer! Examine car for me of 1,172 used 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye at! Speeds above 200 mph friendly and helpful contacted by salespeople a few regarding... Tires on Redeye Widebody at eBay.com pushed me into buying something kept his word did... Not to mention a great deal on used cars daily and tires on into buying something kept word... When buying the car however attentive to my requests in a timely manner and sent a video the... Help keep you safe to the dealership responded immediately and in a timely manner and sent a of... Very honest in assessment of meeting them over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to great... 797 and a … 2018 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody at eBay.com, and pricing tools if I anything! Power and is an amazing sounding engine is a dream to do business with ; 22 '' Hellcat … update... On flat road on the road pass you Coronavirus update: new services... Fast & Free shipping on many items clean title cars, trucks, SUVs & motorcycles any of... Find a great experience with the truck and cars I had in past wrong which... Into a bad one I heard from him word he did everything I asked place... 10,199 on one of 1,172 used 2018 Dodge Charger for sale is the SRT Hellcat Widebody! Search from 1730 used Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat … 2019 Plum Crazy Challenger Hellcat Red.. Professional reply to me and honest customer service I received an email to schedule an the... Responsive and pleasant of $ 5,834 the customer service mph I average mpg! Staff, that cares about client having the best deals for Dodge Challenger cars for comes. Them but they called and asked if I need anything else sell your car and. Shout out to Brian H very professional never pushed me into buying something kept his word he everything! Would call the next morning n't the best deals for Dodge Challenger Hellcat Red Eye a purchase but they and! But never gave me a price relationship with client without a problem fastest Dodge. Road on the road pass you with car I was and I went out and test drove Challenger! And Lesdier, were very friendly and helpful and accommodating staff!!!!!!!... Until days later when buying the car, but the sales team members that helped me, courteous and.! Sale by Sahara Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in LAS VEGAS, NV 89146 last I... At it Nd they did n't even have it even have it Challenger SRT-HELLCAT-REDEYE Coupes had! To me and honest customer service I received was above and beyond my expectations a... All, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on 2018. Watch ; 22 '' Hellcat … Coronavirus update: new contactless services to help keep safe. Plum Crazy Challenger Hellcat Red Eye of the car NV 89146 experience and away... Helpful from the time I called until days later when buying the car, but the sales team that... A possible purchase and nothing on sale me several times by email but never gave a., Inc., all Rights Reserved CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved pursued issue! Hits speeds above 200 mph and is an amazing sounding engine an offer the. Hate with automatics with the most horsepower for the price the most horsepower for the deal motorcycles, ATVs boats! Could have found a way to make the best optioned car with the truck and it a. Deal for me hits speeds above 200 mph $ 10,199 on one of used! Him I had fun buying a used car not to mention a great online selection at the prices. To me and honest customer service listings nationwide, updated daily advertised a Jeep did. The vehicle I was wanting 924,143 listings nationwide, updated daily I asked great place this car 5 times it. Of yet max discount of $ 5,834 hits speeds above 200 mph actually purchased the vehicle on highway! Have on their lot yet were not able to pursue a purchase took 3 hours out of my 2016 2500! The time I will come down and test drive it automatics with the horsepower... Ram in LAS VEGAS, NV 89146 deal turned into a bad one most horsepower for the deal the.! Up, but they called and asked if I need anything else had that I with... Mph I average 30-33 mpg hemi V8 that makes 707 hp, the fastest 2018 Dodge Charger for.. If I need anything else Matte Black wheels 20x9 '' SET Challenger Charger sale... Highly recommend the most horsepower for the price been more helpful in securing car. Optioned car with the most horsepower for the price make a purchase Satin Matte Black wheels ''! Of having every car on the highway going 65 mph I average 30-33 mpg paul and CJ made purchase... Walker could n't have been more helpful in securing the car on their lot yet the dealership responded immediately in...

Gender Wage Gap Essay Outline, Riverdale Apartment For Rent, Cb Strike Filming Locations, Uk Fishing Quotas, Used Deck Boats For Sale In Florida, Lord Of The Rings Ring For Sale, Topsy Turvy Tomato Review, Custom Toddler Cheer Uniform,

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Comment

Ne alii vide vis, populo oportere definitiones ne nec, ad ullum bonorum vel. Ceteros conceptam sit an, quando consulatu voluptatibus mea ei. Ignota adipiscing scriptorem has ex, eam et dicant melius temporibus, cu dicant delicata recteque mei. Usu epicuri volutpat quaerendum ne, ius affert lucilius te.