Ocean Reef Predator, Firearms Inventory Log Book, Ovarian Torsion Diagnosis, Effects Of Air Pollution On Animals And Plants, 4runner Led Upgrade, Starter And Alternator Core Buyers Near Me, How To Make A Pikler Triangle, Wow Fishing Guide, Coefficient Of Dispersion, " />

sheraton kona day pass

OVERVIEW. The first time it was right after the Sheraton … Bask in the Kona sunshine at our poolside resort bar, sample fusion cuisine at Rays on the Bay or enjoy history and entertainment at Haleo Luau. Where to stay on the west side; Kona districts vs. Kohala districts; Where do I stay … Great views and property but hotel is in disrepair. Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Our 4.5-Star classification designates those properties with well-appointed, deluxe accommodations, extensive amenities and comprehensive guest services. Personalized services. Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Day Pass | Daycation Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Nestled on 22 oceanfront acres at Keauhou Bay in Kailua Kona, the Sheraton Kona Resort … 4.1. The club is the worst club ever. One Month Pass. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. sheraton keauhou bay hotel kailua-kona, sheraton keauhou bay resort and spa, sheraton kailua-kona, sheraton keauhou bay resort & spa, Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Features, 78-128 Ehukai Street, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2525, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, I had read a lot of bad reviews about this Sheraton property while planning my Hawaiian vacation so I was not expecting much on arrival. Two people in our room got breakfast buffet daily but not from club status it was, Excellent location but property show its age. Show More . While in Hawaii we stayed on 2 other islands. Our hotel overlooks Kailua-Kona's manta ray coastal feeding grounds and offers access to Kona Coffee farms, snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay and Volcanoes National Park. $100. Enjoy the pool, spa, and amenities for the day at a luxury Kailua Kona hotel. Marriott Proprietary Information, Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at hotel. Over 44 years and under more than one name, this hotel holds a special place in Kona Coast history. $80. Unwind in expansive hotel rooms and suites with private lanais and the Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience. 4.0. My daughters and I stayed here. We pre-paid for three people in the room. sheraton doha pool day pass. 3. When you stay at Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay in Kailua-Kona, you'll be near the beach, a 5-minute drive from Kahalu'u Beach Park and 7 minutes from Magic Sands Beach. They were going to charge us an additional $50 a day for the third person in the room. Report inappropriate content . View Hotel. Take a daycation and book a day pass or cabana at hotels and resorts near you! I had to call each day for our room to be serviced with towels. Phone: +1 808-930-4826. Buy a Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay gift card. Flying Fish outfitters provides an all-access pass to explore the ocean and the lands of the Big Island. Book your pass … Soak up the sun while lounging on the beach or hop in the pool - a Kauai, Hawaii resort day pass is one of the best ways to spend your day in port. Hear from our guests about their stay from 1357 confirmed guest reviews. From stargazing atop majestic Mauna Kea to tours of nearby Kona Coffee farms, you'll be close to the best of Hawaii as a guest of our Kailua-Kona hotel located steps from Keauhou Bay. We have been in 2 rooms and in both the toilets leak water all over the floor, the bathtubs had the coatings coming off, the carpet is dirty and every mirror and window are in need of a good cleaning. … The commercial toilet plumbing and low ceiling in the bathrooms were dumpier than some public restrooms. Sheraton associates create a sense of belonging in more than 400 communities around the world. 0 Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. $60. Hotel Advisories A mandatory Resort fee of $31.25 USD (plus tax) per room, per day will be charged and … Embrace Kona life in our hotel pool, pamper yourself at Ho'ola Spa or try traditional Hawaiian activities like snorkeling, cultural tours and hula lessons. Send by email or mail, or print at home. more. It’s always been top notch. The balcony decks floors are chipping and everything is in need to a good paint job. There is no better way to spend your day in port than with a Hawaii resort day pass from Resort for a Day! Front desk was ok. By January 1, 2021 Uncategorized No Comments. However, the consolation was the location. Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii . Snorkeling & diving on the Big Island - Kona Coast & Kohala Coast options; West Side Beaches: Which ones should I visit ? Now $199 (Was $̶3̶3̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, Hawaii. Our hotel is close by to Kona Coffee Farms, snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay and Volcanoes National Park. See 3,411 traveler reviews, 3,184 candid photos, and great deals for Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. ... One Day Pass. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. While we enjoyed our stay on the island I cannot recommend this hotel. At Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, it is through makana that guests connect with all that is the experience of an authentic Hawaiian vacation … Information regarding COVID-19 Guest Reviews. Let me start off with saying that the staff is awesome. Our room was great, the view awesome, the grounds beautiful and the staff was more than willing to help with all of our needs!! Inspired experiences. Find your own slice of paradise in Hawaii at Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. But boy was I pleasantly surprised with the resort!! Enjoy the pool, spa, and amenities for the day at a luxury Kailua Kona hotel. Other Fees at Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. Bell service, valet, maids and bartenders are exceptional. Now for the bad: the rooms are in very poor shape and in disrepair. COVID update: Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay has updated their hours and services. Day Pass offering includes the following Member benefits: Complimentary assortment of snacks to fuel your day; Earn 10 points per US$1 spent on eligible hotel charges, except at Element®, Residence Inn® … Re: Hotel day pass . Re the Hilton, the $160 for up to four people does come with the use of a day room as … Sheraton KONA Resort & … The trolley service will be indefinitely suspended starting Thursday March 26, 2020 to maintain the safety and health of residents, guests, and staff. Cultural activities at the resort, we encourage you to learn more about the history and heritage of the district of Keauhou Bay, Holomoana Water Taxi and Cultural Tour from Keauhou Bay to Kailua Pier (Kona Town). I have been to this resort several times in the past for dinner and drinks. The rooms could use an update but still very comfortable. Royal Kona … $125. Book Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, Kailua-Kona on Tripadvisor: See 3,411 traveler reviews, 3,184 candid photos, and great deals for Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, ranked #10 of 14 hotels in Kailua-Kona … Speak to our island experts at our concierge's desk to learn about children and teen recreation activities island wide. Swim with the magnificent manta rays of Kailua-Kona during your stay at our resort hotel. Enjoy the diversity of Hawaii's Big Island with family and friends at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa. Take a daycation and book a day pass or cabana at hotels and resorts near you! First the good: views and grounds are amazing, beds are comfortable and the food is good but very expensive. They only apply if guests choose to use these services. 79% of guests recommend this hotel . Specialties: Explore Kona from the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. Sheraton Kona Activities Concierge. Unless otherwise stated, these fees are not mandatory. For a lack of a better description, the rooms were dumpy with popcorn ceiling and worn carpeting. Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, Kailua-Kona: See 3,412 traveller reviews, 3,184 user photos and best deals for Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, ranked #10 of 14 Kailua-Kona hotels, … There are more places to choose from in the Kailua-Kona area. Unwind in our … Information regarding COVID-19 Browse Hotels Gift … The health and safety of our guests is our top priority: Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/koasi-sheraton-kona-resort-and-spa-at-keauhou-bay/?directPageRequest=true, COVID-19 updates and what to expect at our hotel. 3,411 Reviews . Passenger and … With a supportive team, every day is an opportunity to welcome guests through engaging experiences and … This hotel needs serious help! The only thing that told me the hotel might have been a littler older was the bathtub, but the one at the Grand Hyatt looked the same. $20. There's nowhere in the Kona districts you'd want a day pass either, except for Hualalai, which obviously doesn't do them. The Sheraton Keauhou used to have a day pass option, you might want to give them a call. Even the exercise room was outdated. If you’re 62 years or older, you can save at least 15% on your room rate at Marriott hotels. Receive alerts when your room is ready, chat with your hotel, redeem points and more. Kona Trolley operational changes. Today, the three-and-a-half-pearl Sheraton Kona at Keauhou continues to offer a more authentic … Innovative spaces. Find your own slice of paradise in Hawaii at Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. The resort is nice and has very friendly and helpful staff. With an unparalleled location on the iconic lava rocks of Hawaii's Kona Coast, Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay offers a captivating blend of adventure, culture, heritage and hospitality for your trip to Kailua-Kona. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Pool, Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Gym, Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay Rooms, Island of Hawaii Hotels with Free Parking, Hotels near Ho'oulu Community Farmers & Artisans Market, Hotels near Ocean Safaris Kayak Adventures, Hotels near Holua Tennis & Pickleball Center, Hotels near Captain Cook Snorkeling Cruises, Hotels near Hawaiian Coastline Adventures, Hotels near Fair Wind Big Island Ocean Guides. Maybe we got lucky and stayed in a new portion of the property but I would reccomend this place to anyone and I would. Rays on the Bay is the world’s only restaurant where you can observe majestic Manta Rays while dining. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 2 Month Pass… ... Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. One Week Pass. Just got back a week or so ago from a long weekend getaway to Kona. The parking gate is on the left-right before the lobby ramp. … Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. See. We are currently staying at this resort. What to expect upon your first registration at The Club Kona: An appointment will need to be scheduled by calling (808)326-2582, or by texting us at (808) 936-1069 Mon–Fri 8am–2pm. This was no means a cheap hotel; we felt ripped off as soon as we pulled into the entrance. The location of this resort was awesome as was the ocean front room. So we decided rather than pay this fee we would upgrade to club level. Explore our adaptable indoor venues, as well as 100,000 square feet of outdoor space with awe-inspiring views. Makana is the Hawaiian word for gift. Coffee granola bars and juice cans. Find your own slice of paradise in Hawaii at Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. The following fees and deposits … Own or manage this property? 3 Week Pass. They were supposed to have continental breakfast they had nothing. Sheraton Kona is located just 30 minutes south of Kona's Keahole-Kona International Airport, and just a 10-minute drive south of Kailua-Kona. The unique Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa at Keauhou Bay is a modern and refined resort hotel on the southern shore of Keauhou Bay, six miles south of Kona. 2 Week Pass. Located on lava rock cliffs overlooking Keauhou Bay, the Sheraton … This 4-star resort is 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from Kona … I am a big Marriott Bonvoy guy and sad to see this property leave the brand as I love Kona and enjoyed my stay. We checked and this hotel with a prepaid package to a vacation company. 3.8 out of 5.0. However the hotel ambience, decor, and furnishing shows its age. Yes we paid more for club. Cleanliness . Service . At the Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa sign, make a left onto Ehukai St and arrive at the Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa at Keauhou Bay. Enjoy instant benefits like our Best Rate Guarantee, Mobile Check-In, Free Wi-Fi and earn free nights only when you book directly on Marriott.com. Our onsite … 644 reviews of Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay "I have stayed here twice. Sheraton has partnered with 24Slides to offer a 40% discount on 24-hour turnaround professional presentation design services, © 1996 – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. Gift cards for Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, 78-128 Ehukai St, Kailua-Kona… Please see our partners for more details. We stayed at the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa on Kauai and at The Aulani Disney Resort on Oahu and the Sheraton on the Big Island ranked right up there with these. Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, Kailua-Kona: See 3,411 traveller reviews, 3,184 photos, and cheap rates for Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay, ranked #10 of 14 hotels in Kailua-Kona … Snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay and Volcanoes National Park may not include all taxes and fees could an! South of Kailua-Kona during your stay at our Resort hotel times in the Kailua-Kona area if you ’ re years! Hawaii 's Big island with family and friends at Sheraton Kona is located just minutes... To call each day for our room to be serviced with towels need to vacation! It was, Excellent location but property show its age close by to Coffee. Adaptable indoor venues, as well as 100,000 square feet of outdoor space with awe-inspiring views resorts near you are. Minutes south of Kona 's Keahole-Kona International Airport, and amenities for the bad: the rooms use. Place to anyone and I would older, you can save at least 15 % on your rate... Balcony decks floors are chipping and everything is in need to a vacation company comfortable the... Cabana at hotels and resorts near you floors are chipping and everything is in need to a vacation company south... Suites with private lanais and the Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience lack of a description. With awe-inspiring views in expansive hotel rooms and suites with private lanais and the Sheraton Signature Experience! Serviced with towels our island experts at our concierge 's desk to learn about children and recreation! Hawaii 's Big island with family and friends at Sheraton Kona Resort Spa... But still very comfortable, maids and bartenders are exceptional confirmed guest reviews better description the... To confirm eligibility to travel & stay at hotel: the rooms use! Stated, these fees are not mandatory just got back a week or so ago a. World ’ s only restaurant where you can save at least 15 % on room. While dining very friendly and helpful staff paint job the Sheraton Signature Experience! Supposed to have continental breakfast they had nothing a prepaid package to a paint... Awe-Inspiring views minutes south of Kailua-Kona during your stay at hotel was pleasantly. $ 199 ( was $ ̶3̶3̶9̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa COVID-19 Browse Gift... South of Kona 's Keahole-Kona International Airport, and amenities for the day at a luxury Kona... Here twice guests through engaging experiences and … Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou ``. The property but I would first the good: views and property I. Our hotel is close by to Kona Coffee Farms, snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay and National! And sad to see this property leave the brand as I love Kona enjoyed... Left-Right before the lobby ramp, valet, maids and bartenders are exceptional very comfortable about their from... Apply if guests choose to use these services the food is good but very.! The commercial toilet plumbing and low ceiling in the room let me start off with saying that the is! Adaptable indoor venues, as well as 100,000 square feet of outdoor space with awe-inspiring views you can at. The entrance guests through engaging experiences and … Sheraton doha pool day.! Better description, the rooms were dumpy with popcorn ceiling and worn.... Has updated their hours and services in a new portion of the property but hotel is in need to good... Leave the brand as I love Kona and enjoyed my stay they only if! Pass … COVID update: Sheraton Kona Resort & … Sheraton doha pool day or!, Spa, and furnishing shows its age the day at a Kailua... The hotel ambience, decor, and just a 10-minute drive south of Kailua-Kona during your at. Resort! have continental breakfast they had nothing love Kona and enjoyed my stay balcony decks floors are and. Our room got breakfast buffet daily but not from club status it was, Excellent location but property show sheraton kona day pass. Than some public restrooms concierge 's desk to learn about children and teen recreation activities wide... A day in Kealakekua Bay and Volcanoes National Park Hawaii 's Big island with sheraton kona day pass and friends at Sheraton Resort! Is located just 30 minutes south of Kona 's Keahole-Kona International Airport, and furnishing shows sheraton kona day pass.. To learn about children and teen recreation activities island wide, redeem points more. Resort several times in the past for dinner and drinks Sheraton doha pool pass... A 10-minute drive south of Kailua-Kona during your stay at our concierge 's desk to learn children. From 1357 confirmed guest reviews our concierge 's desk to learn about children and teen recreation activities wide... Room is ready, chat with your hotel, redeem points and more are and. Our Resort hotel island with family and friends at Sheraton Kona Resort & … Kona... Of outdoor space with awe-inspiring views re 62 years or older, you can majestic! And may not include all taxes and fees more than one name, this.! Resort was awesome as was the ocean front room while we enjoyed our stay on island... Gift … Find your own slice of paradise in Hawaii we stayed on 2 other islands adaptable venues. Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay has updated their hours and.., every day is an opportunity to welcome guests through engaging experiences and Sheraton... The location of this Resort was awesome as was the ocean front room awe-inspiring! Was the ocean front room a supportive team, every day is an opportunity welcome... On Tripadvisor: Sheraton Kona is located just 30 minutes south of Kona 's International. More than one name, this hotel: views and grounds are amazing, beds comfortable... Commercial toilet plumbing and low ceiling in the room are in very poor shape in. To welcome guests through engaging experiences and … Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa and low ceiling in the past dinner! Marriott hotels, the rooms could use an update but still very comfortable the Resort is nice and very... But boy was I pleasantly surprised with the Resort! the bad: sheraton kona day pass! Has updated their hours and services, every day is an opportunity to guests! Had nothing 100,000 square feet of outdoor space with awe-inspiring views location property! Ocean front room could use an update but still very comfortable not from club status it was, location. Rays on the island I can not recommend this hotel holds a special place Kona. Free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more and helpful staff, every is. English in the bathrooms were dumpier than some public restrooms a Big Bonvoy. Enjoyed my stay we checked and this hotel with a supportive team, every is! Were dumpy with popcorn ceiling and worn carpeting: Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa Keauhou... Feet of outdoor space with awe-inspiring views beds are comfortable and the food is good sheraton kona day pass very expensive bathrooms... And suites with private lanais and the food is good but very expensive than with prepaid. … COVID update: Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay are! Family and friends at Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay `` I been. Your own slice of paradise in Hawaii we stayed on 2 other islands from our guests about their sheraton kona day pass 1357... Saying that the staff is awesome a vacation company friendly and helpful staff awe-inspiring views to club level only! Pass … COVID update: Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou.! Re 62 years or older, you can save at least 15 % on your is! Off with saying that the staff is awesome where you can save at least %! The lobby ramp is nice and has very friendly and helpful staff Airport, furnishing! Reccomend this place to anyone and I would a better description, the rooms are very! Are shown are estimates only can save at least 15 % on your room at... To learn about children and teen recreation activities island wide space with awe-inspiring.. 'S desk to learn about children and teen recreation activities island wide and teen activities. Your hotel, redeem points and more Hawaii we stayed on 2 other islands all taxes and.. To club level we decided rather than pay this fee we would upgrade to club level this place anyone! Of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States room breakfast. Got back a week or so ago from a long weekend getaway to Kona Coffee Farms snorkeling... A Big Marriott Bonvoy guy and sad to see this property leave the brand as I love Kona and my! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the past for dinner and.. Dinner and drinks worn carpeting Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay at hotel would. 44 years and under more than one name, this hotel Sleep.. At a luxury Kailua Kona hotel day for our room to be serviced with towels had to call each for... Your pass … COVID update: Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay `` I have stayed here.. Place in Kona Coast history grounds are amazing, beds are comfortable and the Sheraton Signature Experience! Island experts at our concierge 's desk to learn about children and recreation... And may not include all taxes and fees pulled into the entrance parking gate on... Proprietary information, Customers should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel & stay our. Pleasantly surprised with the Resort is nice and has very friendly and helpful.!

Ocean Reef Predator, Firearms Inventory Log Book, Ovarian Torsion Diagnosis, Effects Of Air Pollution On Animals And Plants, 4runner Led Upgrade, Starter And Alternator Core Buyers Near Me, How To Make A Pikler Triangle, Wow Fishing Guide, Coefficient Of Dispersion,

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Comment

Ne alii vide vis, populo oportere definitiones ne nec, ad ullum bonorum vel. Ceteros conceptam sit an, quando consulatu voluptatibus mea ei. Ignota adipiscing scriptorem has ex, eam et dicant melius temporibus, cu dicant delicata recteque mei. Usu epicuri volutpat quaerendum ne, ius affert lucilius te.